Windows 10: How can I delete this items from the context menu?

Discus and support How can I delete this items from the context menu? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/duradara [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duradara, Jul 27, 2020.

1. How can I delete this items from the context menu?

/u/duradara, Jul 27, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

How can I remove "new" context menu Office items without ShellNew key?

Hi, you could try ShellmenuNew - although it says it applies only to Win 7:

How can I delete this items from the context menu? [​IMG]

A Google search for
    edit new menu Windows

offers this article which suggests two other tools:
    Edit, Add, Remove items from New Context Menu in Windows 10

dalchina, Jul 27, 2020
  3. mades Win User
    How to remove item from Context Menu (after app removed)

It's not in the open with context menu (tried the steps from the link just to see, but no it's not in there). The app from the context menu is in the first layer, the one when you right click on an item and you have "scan with..." or "edit with notepad++" etc.

mades, Jul 27, 2020
  4. How can I delete this items from the context menu?

I can not delete items from my favorites list?

I can not delete items from my favorites list?

thomatyMalone, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

How can I delete this items from the context menu?

1. How can I delete this items from the context menu? - Similar Threads - delete items context

2. Annoying context menu item that I can't delete. Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying context menu item that I can't delete. Help: So one time I downloaded and installed File Viewer Plus 4 to my computer, but I didn't really like it, so I uninstalled it, like usual. But when you install it, it adds a "Open with File Viewer Plus 4" context item to the explorer context menu, which is now annoying and...
  3. Annoying context menu item that I can't delete. Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying context menu item that I can't delete. Help: So one time I downloaded and installed File Viewer Plus 4 to my computer, but I didn't really like it, so I uninstalled it, like usual. But when you install it, it adds a "Open with File Viewer Plus 4" context item to the explorer context menu, which is now annoying and...
  4. Annoying context menu item that I can't delete. Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Missing items in context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing items in context menu: I've noticed that when ever I right click on my Desktop: no longer have nvidia control panel as an option Files: no winrar options like add to archive Certain games: no locale emulator -> run in Japanese There's most likely other stuff missing from context menu too I just...
  6. Unwanted Context menu item

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted Context menu item: Hello to everybody! I would like some help with a Context menu item that I can't get rid of. Since I tried an application (Master PDF Editor 5), the item ''Open with Master PDF Editor 5'' has been added to the Context menu. When I right click on a pdf file, I see this item...
  7. How to remove context menu items from shell?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove context menu items from shell?: I want to remove the following three items only (marked with red x). [img] 115171
  8. How do you remove items from a context menu?

How do you remove items from a context menu?: Some installed programs have inserted items on my context menu that appears when I right-click on e.g., a folder. How do I remove the unwanted items? [img] 65071
  9. Arranging Context Menu Items.

Arranging Context Menu Items.: I spent yesterday fiddling with my context menu (Right-Click Menu). I downloaded and installed nearly a dozen different apps/programs. I settled on a couple and went to work adding commands. Here's the problem: Once the items show up in the Context/Right Click menu, there's...
  10. How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I add an item to the SEND TO context menu?: Lets say I right-click a folder in Windows Explorer. I want to be able to Send To -> My_Program When I Send To, can I assume that the item clicked is sent in variable %1 ? 65257