Windows 10: How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log?

Discus and support How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Same as the subject. Can someone tell me that how can I delete the optional feature history in Windows 10? Thanks in anticipation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ddas131093, Aug 31, 2019.

1. How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log?

Same as the subject.

Can someone tell me that how can I delete the optional feature history in Windows 10?

Thanks in anticipation.

:)

ddas131093, Aug 31, 2019

2. Cant delete the browsing history in the internet options.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to delete previous browsing history.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Which browser are you using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps,

Method 1: Internet Explorer (Delete Browsing History)

Step 1:

I suggest you to press Shift Key + Ctrl Key + Delete Key together and check the box against History and delete.

Steps 2: Reset Internet Explorer.

I suggest you to try the steps provided to reset Internet Explorer, in the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Method 2: Microsoft Edge (Delete Browsing History)

I would suggest you to refer the link below on Viewing or deleting browsing history in Microsoft Edge,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/...-browsing-history-in-microsoft-edge#v1h=tab01

Note: When you use InPrivate Tabs your browsing data (like cookies history or temporary files) isn’t saved on your pc after you are done. Microsoft Edge deletes temporary data from
    your pc after all your InPrivate Tabs are closed.

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 31, 2019
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Mark_W. Win User

How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log?

How to delete a particular number call history in windows 7.8 phone

Hello Sattish:

If I understand you, you are looking for a feature that would allow you to bulk delete call history from a specific contact. If that is correct the answer is no. You have two options when it comes to deleting call history:

• You can delete the entirety of your call history. In the setting there will be a delete all option.
    • You can delete the individual calls listed in your history.
    If you would like to see expanded features for call history management, please make your voice heard

here.
    Additionally, we would like you to leave your feedback on
    windowsphone.com
    . At the bottom of the page you will find a feedback link.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log?

1. How can I delete Windows 10's 'Optional Feature History' log? - Similar Threads - delete 10's 'Optional

2. How can i delete the Win+r file history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i delete the Win+r file history: I have uploaded a picture to show the problem***** moved from german to english Community ***** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-delete-the-winr-file-history/32fa9ba4-7be9-4776-939f-5a6a2d6b55e8
  3. How to clear the 'optional features history' log?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clear the 'optional features history' log?: Windows 11 home 23h2 , asus Vivobook 15 X1502za , i3-1215u , intel uhd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-the-optional-features-history-log/d961c898-7092-4e11-bcba-1bd9208e1c6c
  4. How to clear the 'optional features history' log?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear the 'optional features history' log?: Windows 11 home 23h2 , asus Vivobook 15 X1502za , i3-1215u , intel uhd graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-the-optional-features-history-log/d961c898-7092-4e11-bcba-1bd9208e1c6c
  5. Windows 10 feature history RDP shut down and restart options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 feature history RDP shut down and restart options: I need to know what versions of Windows 10 had the option to restart and shut down when remoting to a computer using RDP. It appears that the options were present right after the anniversary update and I cannot find via web search how long it was present for. It now appears...
  6. How can I install Windows 10 optional feature OpenSSL beta?

How can I install Windows 10 optional feature OpenSSL beta?: Hi, I am looking for Windows 10 OpenSSL beta. It should be on "optional features". However, when I go through Setting to "add an optional feature", I am not seeing any features or apps listed. Please see screen shot below. I am on Windows 10 20H2, OS build 19042.867....
  7. Windows 10’s screen mirroring feature is now optional

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s screen mirroring feature is now optional: Windows 10 has always offered the ability to mirror your computer’s screen to any device (mobile, steaming box, dongle, or TV) compatible with the popular Miracast standard. This can be done securely and without an internet connection, and Windows 10 comes with a built-in...
  8. Window 10 S to Windows 10, how to delete Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 S to Windows 10, how to delete Windows 10 S: I was given as ASUS laptop. I believe it is a ASUS VivoBook 11.6 inch. Originally it had Windows 10 S on it, which sucks. I used a free downloaded from my university to download and switch to regular Windows 10. I think the Windows 10 S is still on my computer and is taking...
  9. how to delete history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete history: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-history/58e887d0-0763-40ab-85fb-0f34bf446677
  10. Optional Feature History Windows10

Optional Feature History Windows10: My computer shows windows developer mode installed 11/13/18 and Hello face recognition A and B uninstalled 5/31/18. I didn't do any of these actions for one and the history is for the last seven days? Why would that be?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete optional feature history

2. How do I get rid of optional feature history?

3. how to delete optional feature history

4. how to clear optional feature history,
  5. windows 10 clear optional feature history,
  6. windows optional feature history last 7 days,
  7. windows 10 clean optional feature history