Windows 10: How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong...

Discus and support How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have .pic files which can be opened by Corel WordPerfect, but Windows10 assigns it to Adobe Photoshop, which won't open them. I have WordPerfect,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Victorvan Lint, Jan 5, 2021.

1. How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong...

I have .pic files which can be opened by Corel WordPerfect, but Windows10 assigns it to Adobe Photoshop, which won't open them. I have WordPerfect, but Windows10 doesn't offer me that option when I try to assign by extension. How can I change the assignment?

:)

Victorvan Lint, Jan 5, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How can I designate  a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 5, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 5, 2021
  4. majalp Win User

How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong...

NO contacts list!?

I have NOKIA N95 8GB, and also a huuuge probelm! >:/ since yesterday it doesn`t show my contact list, but if I call some number that I had in my list it show name, but simply there`s not a full list of contacts name in my manu, even there`s not contact
    option.

majalp, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong...

1. How can I designate a default application when it doesn't show up on the list or the wrong... - Similar Threads - designate default application

2. KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list: So I wish to uninstall KB5001716 win10 update but when I actually go to control panel >...>installed updates there is no such update listed there even though it is listed in update history in settings app. How am I supposed to make it show up in control panel and thus make it...
  3. KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5001716 doesn't show up on installed updates list: So I wish to uninstall KB5001716 win10 update but when I actually go to control panel >...>installed updates there is no such update listed there even though it is listed in update history in settings app. How am I supposed to make it show up in control panel and thus make it...
  4. Google Drive doesn't show up in program list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive doesn't show up in program list: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop I'm holding off on Windows 11 until some of the problems--SSD speed, for example--get fixed. I had to reinstall Google Drive on my system. Before I reinstalled it, Google Drive showed up in my Start Menu; now, it doesn't. Several uninstaller...
  5. Google Drive doesn't show up in program list

Google Drive doesn't show up in program list: I run Windows 10 on a Dell laptop I'm holding off on Windows 11 until some of the problems--SSD speed, for example--get fixed. I had to reinstall Google Drive on my system. Before I reinstalled it, Google Drive showed up in my Start Menu; now, it doesn't. Several uninstaller...
  6. Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps

Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps: How do I force default for Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro Windows app for .pdf extension https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-an-app-for-default-when-the-app-doesnt/c9149348-bb36-4fe6-ae2b-0b9bcc0b2a0c
  7. Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting an app for default when the app doesn't show up in the list of available apps: How do I force default for Adobe Acrobat 10 Pro Windows app for .pdf extension https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-an-app-for-default-when-the-app-doesnt/c9149348-bb36-4fe6-ae2b-0b9bcc0b2a0c
  8. Application doesn't show up on voice mixer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application doesn't show up on voice mixer: Other applications are fine but league of legends does not show up on the voice mixer and doesn't play any sound. (Acer Aspire F15) I've tried deleting and reinstalling the sound driver but it didn't help. submitted by /u/yacnagod [link] [comments]...
  9. Default programs doesn't show list all installed programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default programs doesn't show list all installed programs: How to choose multiple media apps to open different audio file types? i want one app to open .mp3 and a different app to open .wav 1 Choose default by type 2 NONE of the apps in the list are what I want and only option "look for app in store" **** not find the already...
  10. Programs (Applications) not in list to be chosen as "defaults"

Programs (Applications) not in list to be chosen as "defaults": I am trying to set Quicken as my default PFM application (so that it will automatically open QFX file types), but even though the program is loaded and working it is not presented in the list of "applications" to be selected and used as a "default" application?? When I search...