Windows 10: How can i Diable PC connecting to Internet(Ethernet) automatically ?

Discus and support How can i Diable PC connecting to Internet(Ethernet) automatically ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well I use Windows10 PC. Since my PC is used by others i donot want it to connect for Internet(Ethernet) During startup. Is there any option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sunil7476, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Sunil7476 Win User

How can i Diable PC connecting to Internet(Ethernet) automatically ?

Well I use Windows10 PC. Since my PC is used by others i donot want it to connect for Internet(Ethernet) During startup.
    Is there any option to disable automatic connection, and whenever i need i can select option to enable it after PC is started?

:)

Sunil7476, Apr 30, 2016
  2. TONYORME Win User

AFTER WINDOWS 10 V 1607 UPDATE wI-fI DOSE NOT CONNECT

To connect to internet, connect rj45 cable from ethernet output on PC and connect to ROUTER, you might need to check for automatic IP address selection in ethernet properties. If you can now contact internet , try talking to Microsoft Answer desk. Regards
    Tony

TONYORME, Apr 30, 2016
  3. kakani4u Win User
    Browser won't open any page in WIFI

Hii I am using nokia c5-03. Any installed application is using wifi as default. How can i change it too internet connection. I want to diable wifi and use by using default internet connection.

kakani4u, Apr 30, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

It mainly depends on the plans of your ISP, in India. If your ISP is BSNL, it is a simple configuration in the modem to prevent/allow automatic connection. Put "Yes" there.

How can i Diable PC connecting to Internet(Ethernet) automatically ? [​IMG]

If it is a private broadband, they generally does not allow automatic login to network; if it is not a lease line. If yours a private broadband, and you dont want automatic login, stop paying the extra fee for a lease line.

Thema:

1. How can i Diable PC connecting to Internet(Ethernet) automatically ? - Similar Threads - Diable connecting Internet

2. How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?: About 12 hours ago while I was away from my computer, my connection to the internet simply dropped and I cam back to all my network based applications not working. Since then I have restarted my modem, which returned my connection back to normal but only for about 20 seconds...
  3. How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix an unstable Ethernet connection?: About 12 hours ago while I was away from my computer, my connection to the internet simply dropped and I cam back to all my network based applications not working. Since then I have restarted my modem, which returned my connection back to normal but only for about 20 seconds...
  4. No ethernet internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No ethernet internet connection: I had to reset my pc yesterday and after that it says no that there is no internet connection i alredy tried all solutions i coud find usb tethering from my phone doesn't work either...
  5. No ethernet internet connection

No ethernet internet connection: I had to reset my pc yesterday and after that it says no that there is no internet connection i alredy tried all solutions i coud find usb tethering from my phone doesn't work either...
  6. Ethernet not connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet not connecting to the internet.: I connect to the internet via an ethernet connection through electric powerline modules. It has been running great until a couple of days ago. My computer says that I'm connected with internet access until I run a diagnostic. It says that the connection between your access...
  7. Ethernet connected but no internet

Ethernet connected but no internet: Ethernet connected but no internet, my motherboard does not support wifi z170a. I have tried ipconfig /all ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew I've tried rebooting and doing netsh int ip reset and netsh winsock reset I've...
  8. How can I connect to the internet

How can I connect to the internet: Connect to the internet on windows 10 lock screen using a mobile phone tether https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-the-internet/0ede2a4c-4924-4bfb-b9a5-199d2f245918
  9. Can connect to internet via ethernet but not wireless

Can connect to internet via ethernet but not wireless: My wireless symbol has changed and I can only connect to the internet when I put the ethernet cable into my laptop. What is wrong>...
  10. Desktop with Ethernet cannot connect to Internet but phone can

Desktop with Ethernet cannot connect to Internet but phone can: A few days ago my Windows 10 desktop suddenly stopped being able to connect to the Internet. It was literally a case of it worked fine - nothing was changed or downloaded and then two hours later I could not load any web pages. My desktop does not have a wireless card and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I diable a network in Windows 10