Windows 10: How can I disable a website on google chrome?

Discus and support How can I disable a website on google chrome? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I know this has nothing to do with windows but i just searched up computer forums and made an account here lol. Im addicted to this one site and I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nicole, Dec 8, 2020.

1. nicole Win User

How can I disable a website on google chrome?

I know this has nothing to do with windows but i just searched up computer forums and made an account here lol.

Im addicted to this one site and I need to block it cause its a distraction, but i dont know how to do it..
    DOES ANYONE KNOW? please

:)

nicole, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

How can I disable a website on google chrome?

1. How can I disable a website on google chrome? - Similar Threads - disable website google

2. How To Disable Dark Mode In Google Chrome?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Disable Dark Mode In Google Chrome?!: When I was searching something a notification appeared, it asked me if I wanted to enable Dark Mode. I clicked ok to see how does it look. And now I can't find a way to disable it! Googled how to disable it every source says that choose light theme under default app mode....
  3. I can only connect to Google websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can only connect to Google websites: I cant connect to anything besides Google websites. I have followed many steps online such as, flushing DNS, manually changing the DNS server, resetting the router, resetting network settings, renewing IP configurations, resetting TCP/IP, and turning off IPv6. On the...
  4. Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome: I've been experiencing problems with certain websites when trying to open their site. Sometimes the content within the site will not open as well. The error messages I receive may be " example.com took too long to respond" the connection was reset; Some sites do not open and...
  5. Google Chrome website logout issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome website logout issues: Hey guys, I am using Windscribe on Chrome and Firefox. From past 2 weeks on Chrome on each website where I login I get logout within 2 minutes rather than gmail. Whenever I close Chrome I clean history, cookies, caches and everything but facing same issue. Where Firefox is...
  6. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  7. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_8/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  8. Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize extensions from the Chrome Web Store. Sometimes you may need or want to temporarily completely disable an added extension in Google Chrome...
  9. Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe'

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe': FYI....... Why Google Chrome will label thousands of websites as 'unsafe' in the next few months Google has decided Symantec's certificates are untrustworthy; webmasters should plan to get HTTPS certificates elsewhere. *Arrow Source: Why Google Chrome will...
  10. Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome: How to: Create Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome How to Create a Desktop Shortcut of Website in Google Chrome default web browser. This tutorial will show you how to create a desktop shortcut of a website from within Google Chrome in Windows 7, Windows 8,...