Windows 10: How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey

Discus and support How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 set the hotkey of ALT + A + D for screenshot which I rarely use. Now there's a conflict between the app I run with win10 hotkeys. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xyt2000, Aug 6, 2019.

1. xyt2000 Win User

How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey

Windows 10 set the hotkey of ALT + A + D for screenshot which I rarely use. Now there's a conflict between the app I run with win10 hotkeys. How can I disable this hotkey? Thanks.

:)

xyt2000, Aug 6, 2019

2. Can't use Alt+W as a hotkey in Dota 2

This is a really strange bug. I can't figure out why it's not letting me specifically set the hotkey Alt+W for a command in the game. I can set Alt+Q and I can set W alone, but just this combination doesn't work. I'm so confused and I have no idea how to even begin to figure this out, so I came here.

cowlicker12, Aug 6, 2019
  3. I NEED to Disable the Alt - Space Hotkey.

I have now been trying to disable the Alt - Space Hotkey for an hour now without any results. In a program I am using (Paint tool SAI), holding down the Alt - Space key is supposed to allow users to rotate their canvas, and would be extremely useful
    for me. Thanks to the alt - space hotkey however, a shortcut I have never used in my life and never will use, I am unable to use this feature, as it opens the file window and pauses the programs functionality to hault while it's being held down. This is especially
    annoying considering that there is no way to rebind the rotate tool in the program itself.

All I simply want to do is disable this shortcut, and am extremely disappointed that after an HOUR of searching I have been unable to find how to do this. It should be simple, but I just can't figure it out. All I've seen is something about right-clicking
    on the desktop and seeing a menu called "Graphics Settings", but that menu does not exist when I do so.

I REALLY need help here. Thanks.

TomGardiner1, Aug 6, 2019
  4. How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey

How to disable hotkeys in Lenovo Ideapad MIIX?

Hi Ricardo,

Please refer to the below article to disable the hotkey feature in your device. (Refer to the section below the topic
    Solution which explains steps to disable the hotkeys).

To enable functional key feature without pressing Fn on IdeaPad U300s, U300e and U400 - FR

If this doesn't helps, I suggest you to contact the Lenovo support team as the device manufacturer has set the hotkeys for the devices for convenient usage. Click on the below link to go to the Lenovo support team;

Home - Global Support - US

Let us know if you need further assistance on Windows 10, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey

1. How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey - Similar Threads - disable Alt hotkey

2. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  3. Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling Office Key ALT+SHIFT+CTRL+WIN hotkeys: I have a cat. She is lovely, but likes to rest on my keyboard from time to time. I would rather this not open Word, Excel, etc.Some Googling revealed that these hotkeys to open Office apps can't be easily disabled, which seems like a crude oversight. There is no world where I...
  4. HOW DO I SHUT DOWN THE ALT + TAB HOTKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I SHUT DOWN THE ALT + TAB HOTKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?: I need to disable the Alt + Tab hotkey. it keeps screwing up my games when i'm playing causing windows i dont **** want to pop up on top of my fullscreen game. HOW THE **** DO I TURN IT OFF?!?!!? why the **** is there not a **** option to just....you...
  5. How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?: All of the old tutorials dont work anymore, I believe they changed the setting in the settings in their ongoing quest to make windows as complicated as possible. submitted by /u/FuFuTurtle [link] [comments]...
  6. How can I disable 'Fn + W' ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable 'Fn + W' ?: Hi, I recently had this issue where WASD had switched with the Arrow keys. Turns out I had accidentally pressed 'Fn + W', and doing that again solved my issue. Do you know if this feature can be permanently disabled? It's quite annoying, and while gaming I'd rather not be...
  7. How can I disable screenshot hotkey?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable screenshot hotkey?: Hello, So after recent update, I can screenshot specific area by Windows+Shift+S. As this hotkey is interfering with my gaming, I would like to disable this function. The question is how I can disable it. I heard that I need to edit registry, is there a way to do it...
  8. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  9. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  10. Can't use Alt+W as a hotkey in Dota 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use Alt+W as a hotkey in Dota 2: This is a really strange bug. I can't figure out why it's not letting me specifically set the hotkey Alt+W for a command in the game. I can set Alt+Q and I can set W alone, but just this combination doesn't work. I'm so confused and I have no idea how to even begin to figure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable alt a