Windows 10: How can I disable arm and arm64?

Discus and support How can I disable arm and arm64? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so I have a gaming computer and well I have been getting these event ID 33 errors and it turns out they are coming from arm and arm64 apps such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

How can I disable arm and arm64?

Okay so I have a gaming computer and well I have been getting these event ID 33 errors and it turns out they are coming from arm and arm64 apps such as phone tools and signtool.exe.Manifest.

When I go into the folders and click on them it says that my computer can't use them and I need to download software that can give me the similar operation.

Thing is that for some reason I get those errors like my computer is trying to access them and to be honest I don't care for them and I would like to disable them some how so those errors don't annoy me anymore. Any Tips?

:)

Redbatman, Mar 19, 2017
  2. nickfergi Win User

How to disable the swipe left from edge of screen gesture?

So, I've been using my new surface for a couple of days now, and I use it to take notes in class. I have only have one issue with it so far. When I rest my arm on the screen to write, often the Action Center will pop out, somehow my arm is triggering the
    swipe from left edge gesture.

How can I turn this gesture off? Or disable the all of the edge gestures? I don't use them, and the action center popping randomly is really getting annoying.

nickfergi, Mar 19, 2017
  3. How can i Disable Passwordsaving, How can i delete User from the Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the option to enter password is disabled in User Accounts dialog box.

To go to user accounts dialog box:

• Press Windows key + R, type netplwiz and press Enter.
    • Check the option for ‘Users must enter a username and password to access this computer’.
    Check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 19, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

That would be because they are emulators for that tool. If you are not writing phone apps, there is no need for it.

bro67, Mar 20, 2017
  5. Redbatman Win User
    So then why do I get the errors then? I mean is there a way to make them go away?

Cause I have no idea why I'm getting these sidebyside event id 33 errors since I don't even use them.

Redbatman, Mar 20, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    As I stated they are emulators for a tool that you installed on your computer. Get rid of the tool and you will get rid of the error messages.

bro67, Mar 20, 2017
  7. Redbatman Win User
    Uh well they are coming from the Windows Kit folders, and well I don't think I should delete that folder right?

Which is weird cause every time I go into one of the folders it makes the error appear in event viewer.

Redbatman, Mar 20, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

I do not know, since you would have had to download the SDK for some reason. If you are not using it, delete it.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I disable arm and arm64? - Similar Threads - disable arm arm64

2. How can I disable it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable it?: I recently got given a Microsoft laptop windows 10 For the use of my Xxpen artist12. I attempted to download the drivers for it and when I clicked on “open” it appeared with. “Do you want this app to make changes?” With the only option saying No. I can’t disable it too...
  3. How can I disable it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable it?: I recently got given a Microsoft laptop windows 10 For the use of my Xxpen artist12. I attempted to download the drivers for it and when I clicked on “open” it appeared with. “Do you want this app to make changes?” With the only option saying No. I can’t disable it too...
  4. How can I disable it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I disable the magnifier ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the magnifier ?: How can I disable the Magnifier in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-the-magnifier/2e0ee256-917c-4e0e-9c41-40693f5a9562
  6. How can I disable this ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I disable this ?: Hello , windows 10 just abruptly update itself to a new version and it's fine to me , but this new version has multiple feature opened in taskbar I don't like causing high ram consumption and my ram already low as it's 4 GB lol and tried to end it but it keep turning on...
  7. How can i disable this

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i disable this: [IMG]When i left my computer for 1 minute this opened and i don’t know how to disable this pls help i am on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-this/7865c315-fc13-472d-b75c-60182fbdcbc1
  8. How can I disable this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rmunozrodriguez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gor1li/how_can_i_disable_this/
  9. Disable adaptive contrast on arm64/WOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable adaptive contrast on arm64/WOS: Does anyone know how to disable adaptive contrast on an ARM64-based machine (eg. Lenovo C630 or even a Surface Pro X)? I tried to follow all the directions online to find the registry key which has the FeatureTestControl but can't find it under the registry settings. Also...
  10. How can i disable cortana?

in Cortana
    How can i disable cortana?: I don't use cortana that much. Only windows search. How can i disable cortana..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-cortana/abce115b-dd85-4eb7-81dc-7f2b22251a85"