Windows 10: How can I disable Cortana Assisted Windows 10 Install

Discus and support How can I disable Cortana Assisted Windows 10 Install in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi MS Community, Need your feedback and support in getting my captured image to where I want it to be. Just a quick description of my set up!, I have... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Gus Suarez, Nov 6, 2018.

1. How can I disable Cortana Assisted Windows 10 Install

Hi MS Community,

Need your feedback and support in getting my captured image to where I want it to be. Just a quick description of my set up!, I have a 2016 server with WDS and MDT on it. Using Win10 v87129 in which I was successful to get it deployed and captured using WDS. My environment is in a private PXE LAN in which it will be used for this purpose. My objective is simple, create a "zero-touch" image to where my support techs do not have to manually interact with the HW until after the install for any Windows updates or HW firmware updates. I am reviewing the documentation out there available but it seems too convoluted for something that should only be a simple toggle or change to disable the Cortana Assisted Install. I already have an admin user configured in the image so I do not need to have my techs to add an admin account.

Any guidance, document, or recommendations is extremely appreciated!

Thank you!

:)

Gus Suarez, Nov 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

How can I disable Cortana Assisted Windows 10 Install

Disable/Change Cortana Shortcut??

Hi,

Thank you for update and reply.

Refer the link below suggested by Andre Da Costa on January 26, 2015
    and follow the steps below to disable Cortana.

How to disable Cortana on the Windows 10 Taskbar

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

How can I disable Cortana Assisted Windows 10 Install

1. How can I disable Cortana Assisted Windows 10 Install - Similar Threads - disable Cortana Assisted

2. how to disable cortana?

in Cortana
    how to disable cortana?: i noticed a few weeks ago that every time i go where i used to be able to search files i get the cortana voice. How do it get back file explorer and disable cortana? TY...
  3. How can I disable Cortana?

in Cortana
    How can I disable Cortana?: I don't really use Cortana on my desktop. What's the proper way to disable it and remove the process? It's generating error in event log every couple of hours. Unable to start a DCOM Server:...
  4. How can I disable Cortana Fullscreen?

in Cortana
    How can I disable Cortana Fullscreen?: While using my PC, I often don't input anything trough mouse or keyboard for 10 or more seconds when, for example, participating in a call with my friends and family members or watching a video or a movie. While doing that it is rather disruptive that Cortana decides to open...
  5. How I disable Windows Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I disable Windows Cortana?: Windows 10 Home v1909 OS build 18363.592 Hello, I disable it when I was installing Windows 10 in my HDD i have try to disable it from Windows Settings I have try to disable with ShutUp10 v1.7.1405 Maybe with an new rule in EIS (HIPS)? Thanks [img] [img] 148736
  6. Can I disable cortana and bing?

in Cortana
    Can I disable cortana and bing?: Cortana is using a lot of memory and I don't use it . The same with Bing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-disable-cortana-and-bing/1ccb6e45-43da-4017-9b8a-5154d63ebcb6"
  7. How to Disable Cortana in Windows 10?

in Cortana
    How to Disable Cortana in Windows 10?: I am looking for a complete guide to Disable Cortana in Windows 10. I am disturbed with cortana and need it removed. If anyone can help me, please do. Thank You...
  8. How can i disable cortana?

in Cortana
    How can i disable cortana?: I don't use cortana that much. Only windows search. How can i disable cortana..? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-cortana/abce115b-dd85-4eb7-81dc-7f2b22251a85"
  9. how can i disable cortana on my tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i disable cortana on my tablet?: Just bought it . Any hints? 79499
  10. Windows 10 1703 and 1709 Cortana Assistant Installation Anooying!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1703 and 1709 Cortana Assistant Installation Anooying!: Starting with Windows 10 Creators Updates, when doing clean installs, it starts up with the Cortana Voice assistant which made my room mate wake up... Is there any way that someone can know how to modify the source installation files to not to have this function and get it...