Windows 10: How can I disable language switcher popup?

Discus and support How can I disable language switcher popup? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language?i just to play game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by boyza007, Sep 7, 2020.

1. boyza007 Win User

How can I disable language switcher popup?

How can i remove the anoying Popup that appears when pressing Alt+Shift or Shift+Alt and stays there until i change language?i just to play game !!!!!!!!!!!

How can I disable language switcher popup? [​IMG]

i have try:

settings -> ease of access -> keyboard
    turn off "use sticky keys"

Windows PowerShell Admin.

turn off or hide Language Bar and Input indicator

etc.

i have try it all but it all ! not work ! help !!!

:)

boyza007, Sep 7, 2020

2. How can I disable language switcher popup?

Hello,

I've updated Windows 10 Home to version 18362 and when I'm changing a language there is a popup appearing on the middle of the right corner of the screen. There was no such behavior before the update on Alt+Shift but was only on Win+Space shortcut. The problem
    is when I'm changing languages quick sometimes that popup doesn't go away until I press alt again.

How can I disable language switcher popup? 72cc86ef-f4d7-4c46-8db0-acbfe96a4834?upload=true.png

I'm looking for a solution on how to disable that popup on Alt+Shift.

Thank you.

MihailKonovalov, Sep 7, 2020
  3. yeye11 Win User
    Disable Windows 10 language popup

Is it possible to disable the popup list of input languages at the bottom right corner when having + pressed in Windows 10 version 1903?

How can I disable language switcher popup? d2b69442-2fd3-485a-9c98-6572960be16a?upload=true.png

I do not want to disable the + hotkey (or + for that matter) or the ability to switch languages; I just want to switch off
    this popup that was introduced in build

I've tried
    turning off the language indicator
    . The indicator turns off, the popup stays.

To add insult to injury, the popup often appears when I'm not even going to change the input language. E.g., I'm editing text in a text editor, actively using and to select and move blocks of text, and the language popup keeps appearing.

Until we find a solution>

If I am pressing Shift first - the popup doesn't appear at all.

But it is NOT a fix, it is just a temporary solution that doesn't

makes it UNNECESSARY to find the way to switch off it completely!!!!

This is repost from superuser.com

yeye11, Sep 7, 2020
  4. How can I disable language switcher popup?

Thanks,

I can't right-click on that popup because it's not clickable. You can reproduce it with Win+Space shortcut and try to right-click.

MihailKonovalov, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I disable language switcher popup? - Similar Threads - disable language switcher

2. How to remove a language from the keyboard switcher without removing the language entirely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a language from the keyboard switcher without removing the language entirely: HI,I have two languages set up on my environment: French and English.My problem is that I only want English keyboard layouts. But I want the French language to remain because I use it for text-to-speech.When I click on the keyboard layout selector, this is what I see:I want...
  3. How to disable the popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the popup?: My window shows automatically a setting popup how i remove it or disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-popup/49771d74-68c1-4949-8959-05021a4ebbce
  4. How to disable the popup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the popup?: My window shows automatically a setting popup how i remove it or disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-popup/49771d74-68c1-4949-8959-05021a4ebbce
  5. How to disable the popup?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Keyboard Language Switcher on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Language Switcher on Lock Screen: I am using the windows 11 22H2 release preview build 25136. Whenever I sign in after boot, the language switcher appears on the Lock Screen. It doesnt appear as a perfect icon that mixes with the theme. Instead as a weird white little box in the upper part of the screen. I...
  7. How do I disable this popup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I disable this popup: Win 10 Pro See image below. When I shut down/boot several other things, this popup appears, some may find it useful I find it annoying. I still want to carry out the action but not having to confirm it each and every time. 178651
  8. Disable Windows 10 language popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Windows 10 language popup: Is it possible to disable the popup list of input languages at the bottom right corner when having + pressed in Windows 10 version 1903? [ATTACH] I do not want to disable the + hotkey (or + for that matter) or the ability to switch languages; I just want to switch off...
  9. Disable Windows 10 language popup

Disable Windows 10 language popup: Is it possible to disable the popup list of input languages at the bottom right corner when having + pressed in Windows 10 version 1903? [ATTACH] I do not want to disable the + hotkey (or + for that matter) or the ability to switch languages; I just want to switch off...
  10. How can I disable language switcher popup?

How can I disable language switcher popup?: Hello, I've updated Windows 10 Home to version 18362 and when I'm changing a language there is a popup appearing on the middle of the right corner of the screen. There was no such behavior before the update on Alt+Shift but was only on Win+Space shortcut. The problem is...