Windows 10: How can I disable logon screen

Discus and support How can I disable logon screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when netplwiz has no such option, and user policy settings don't work, how to bypass logon screen. On Windows 10 pro.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by eingram, Aug 31, 2021.

1. eingram Win User

How can I disable logon screen

when netplwiz has no such option, and user policy settings don't work, how to bypass logon screen. On Windows 10 pro.

:)

eingram, Aug 31, 2021

2. No password prompt at login screen at screen saver...cannot get back without reboot

Hi,

This issue may occur if the display logon screen option is disabled on the screen saver settings. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to enable the
    display logon screen option:

• On Cortana search, type settings.
    • Choose Settings from the list.
    • Click on Personalization, then select on Lock screen at the left pane.
    • Click on Screen saver settings, then put a tick on the
      On resume, display logon screen
    • Click on Apply, then click on OK.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Aug 31, 2021
  3. PC STUCK ON LOGON SCREEN

Hello Vasanth,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience as your are unable to logon to the computer, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to enable built-in administrator account from safe mode, log-in with that account and troubleshoot the current user account.

Step 1: Start computer in safe mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Try to login to your temporary user account, enable built in administrator account and try to change the account settings.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.

• Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt.

• Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes
      (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Step 3: I suggest you toRun Microsoft Account Troubleshooter
    and check.

Link: Microsoft Account
    troubleshooter

Please do get back to us with the status of this issue. We will be happy to assist you further, if the issue still persist.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

[SOLVED] Changing the wallpaper on the BOOT, LOCK, and LOGON screens

I did.

How can I disable logon screen [​IMG]

Didn't make a difference!

Edwin, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I disable logon screen - Similar Threads - disable logon screen

2. "Screen reader is turned on". How can I disable it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Screen reader is turned on". How can I disable it.: In my laptop, I got a prompt in my powershell saying screen reader is on. How can turn off. Is it good or bad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-reader-is-turned-on-how-can-i-disable-it/25610dbe-748b-478a-9743-d2e19534cc47
  3. "Screen reader is turned on". How can I disable it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Screen reader is turned on". How can I disable it.: In my laptop, I got a prompt in my powershell saying screen reader is on. How can turn off. Is it good or bad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-reader-is-turned-on-how-can-i-disable-it/25610dbe-748b-478a-9743-d2e19534cc47
  4. How can I disable it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I disable it?: I recently got given a Microsoft laptop windows 10 For the use of my Xxpen artist12. I attempted to download the drivers for it and when I clicked on “open” it appeared with. “Do you want this app to make changes?” With the only option saying No. I can’t disable it too...
  5. How can I disable the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the lock screen: How do I disable the lock screen so that I never have to put in a password or PIN again? I do not have a Webcam or fingerprint scanner so I don't want any security measures at all. I just want to continue where I left off without having to log in again. I live alone so...
  6. How can I disable the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable the lock screen: How do I disable the lock screen so that I never have to put in a password or PIN again? I do not have a Webcam or fingerprint scanner so I don't want any security measures at all. I just want to continue where I left off without having to log in again. I live alone so...
  7. Disable of the icon "Network sign-in" on Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable of the icon "Network sign-in" on Logon Screen: Hello. I need to disable the icon "Network sign-in" for VPN connection on Logon screen Windows 10 for all users programmatically C++. I know that the user can hide this screen by unchecking the checkbox “Allow other people to use this connection” VPN settings in Network and...
  8. how to bypass logon screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to bypass logon screen: I have tried the one about typing netplwiz in run box then go to box that has logon password uncheck box that says user must inter password to logon then inter password then confirm then click okay twice I have tried this over and over again and it never works this is a new...
  9. How can i enable PIN logon

How can i enable PIN logon: My pc for some reason has stopped asking for my PIN when I start the computer/restart. How can I re activate or enable this? In the Group Policy I have gone to; Computer Config>Administrative Templates>System>Logon I have the "Turn on convenience pin sign-in" enabled and...
  10. i want to disable "other user" option on logon screen

i want to disable "other user" option on logon screen: Hi, My computer is in domain and i am using third party software for login (2FA). i want to disable the "other user" option on logon screen or if i click on other user nothing should happen. i should authenticate only using third party software via domain. Kindly...