Windows 10: How can I disable screenshot hotkey?

Discus and support How can I disable screenshot hotkey? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, So after recent update, I can screenshot specific area by Windows+Shift+S. As this hotkey is interfering with my gaming, I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KangseokKim, Nov 13, 2019.

1. How can I disable screenshot hotkey?

Hello,

So after recent update, I can screenshot specific area by Windows+Shift+S.

As this hotkey is interfering with my gaming, I would like to disable this function.

The question is how I can disable it.

I heard that I need to edit registry, is there a way to do it without editing it?

If it is the only way, can someone tell me how to do it?

Thank you.

:)

KangseokKim, Nov 13, 2019

2. How to disable hotkeys in Lenovo Ideapad MIIX?

Hi Ricardo,

Please refer to the below article to disable the hotkey feature in your device. (Refer to the section below the topic
    Solution which explains steps to disable the hotkeys).

To enable functional key feature without pressing Fn on IdeaPad U300s, U300e and U400 - FR

If this doesn't helps, I suggest you to contact the Lenovo support team as the device manufacturer has set the hotkeys for the devices for convenient usage. Click on the below link to go to the Lenovo support team;

Home - Global Support - US

Let us know if you need further assistance on Windows 10, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 13, 2019
  3. NogtTL Win User
    Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Henry_738 Win User

How can I disable screenshot hotkey?

How to disable a hotkey combination

In answer to your question, it wasn't one of the in-built hotkeys. As I mentioned in my question, the Shift V combination become associated as some kind of hotkey combination, and my computer did strange things whenever I tried to type my last name, which
    starts with a V.

I tried your suggested solution. In Windows 10, if you click on the screen, "Graphics Options" is not one of the options that shows up.

I did find a solution: by using System Restore I was able to go back to a time before the problem began, and that took care of the problem.

Henry_738, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

How can I disable screenshot hotkey?

1. How can I disable screenshot hotkey? - Similar Threads - disable screenshot hotkey

2. how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screenshot-hotkey-from-windows/4a5185ea-36c1-41d5-ab6a-de297f130033
  3. how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr: help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-screenshot-hotkey-from-windows/4a5185ea-36c1-41d5-ab6a-de297f130033
  4. how can i change my screenshot hotkey from windows + prtscr to just prtscr

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable the CTRL+SHIFT hotkey to change input languages?: All of the old tutorials dont work anymore, I believe they changed the setting in the settings in their ongoing quest to make windows as complicated as possible. submitted by /u/FuFuTurtle [link] [comments]...
  6. How to Disable Language changing hotkey

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Disable Language changing hotkey: hello, idk if this problem is common but i didnt have this problem when i was using windows 10 home edition, i changed my windows to win10 pro and now when ever i play games, *competitive games mostly* i have this problem where it prompts me to change language CTRL + SHIFT +...
  7. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  8. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  9. how can I disable screenshot on my PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I disable screenshot on my PC?: I want to disable the ability to make screenshot of my screen so any potential spyware who try to record my screen wouldn't be able to do so. is it possible?...
  10. How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable Alt + A + W hotkey: Windows 10 set the hotkey of ALT + A + D for screenshot which I rarely use. Now there's a conflict between the app I run with win10 hotkeys. How can I disable this hotkey? Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enable screenshot hotkey