Windows 10: How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?

Discus and support How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to disable the automatic translation of outlook mail? (So think all my mail is exposed to you) Why windows want to translate my email? It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by micro_and_soft, Nov 21, 2019.

1. How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?

How to disable the automatic translation of outlook mail? (So think all my mail is exposed to you)

Why windows want to translate my email? It translates like bull**t.

I mean this app on windows 10:

How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook? 68f0cb83-5ce9-4582-b574-1fb64682748c?upload=true.png

How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook? 2981d28d-3aa2-4c56-8351-3dd34520bfd1?upload=true.png

:)

micro_and_soft, Nov 21, 2019

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook? :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Nov 21, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook?

1. How can I disable the automatically tranlation of my email in outlook? - Similar Threads - disable automatically tranlation

2. How can I use my hotmail address for outlook email on pc as I can on my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I use my hotmail address for outlook email on pc as I can on my phone: Outlook says my hotmail address is being used in another domain. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-use-my-hotmail-address-for-outlook-email/77aae2b4-8a06-4817-85c5-c649c71eaa83
  3. I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook: I all ready have an email so I dont want outlook how can it be deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-own-email-i-do-not-need-outlook-how-can/a0d9664e-b4a9-43b9-8176-fd6a6f20a9d7
  4. Can Outlook automatically save local copies of all emails?

Can Outlook automatically save local copies of all emails?: Can Outlook save local copies of all of my emails to the hard drive my computer? And/or to OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-outlook-automatically-save-local-copies-of-all/13016021-d660-4eb7-805b-a578de9f6711
  5. MS Tranlator

MS Tranlator: How do I get MS translator to display in the Address Bar of Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-tranlator/a49a4b5a-4014-4218-8a19-912507ba62cb
  6. How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Outlook's automatic trash/spam sorting: Most of my emails go straight to "Trash mails" folder (I don't know if that's the correct translation, I'm not using it in English, but I mean the folder that acts like a Spam folder) and I'd rather sort them by myself and get notification for it than click "Not trash" button...
  7. How do I disable automatic sign into outlook/hotmail.com email account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I disable automatic sign into outlook/hotmail.com email account?: How do I disable automatic sign into outlook/hotmail.com email account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-automatic-sign-into/4cc97fd7-6197-4458-a8e7-6be94e045e42"
  8. Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails

Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails: Hi, outlook 365 is automatically deleting my 'read' emails. I cannot find any setting to stop this from happening. I have read other threads which say to 'go to view - current view - view all emails' however the 'view all emails' option doesn't exist. The only options I have...
  9. Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook - automatic deletion of Junk email: Hi there question for those "Officy" types On Outlook there's a junk email folder -- I can direct a whole heap of stuff to this junk folder - but is there any way these emails in that folder can get deleted automatically -- doesn't have to be immediately -- say every 60...
  10. How can I disable automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I disable automatic updates?: I would have thought Windows 10 was intelligent enough to abide by the "active hours" criteria in update settings. However, I cam into my business today at 2pm(active hours set for 8-5), all to find my system said it was preparing to install updates. Must have been a huge...