Windows 10: How can I disable this?

Discus and support How can I disable this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rmunozrodriguez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gor1li/how_can_i_disable_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rmunozrodriguez, May 22, 2020.

1. How can I disable this?

/u/rmunozrodriguez, May 22, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 22, 2020
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 22, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

How can I disable this?

How to disable the touchpad.

Hi Ralph,

There are a lot of factors for this issue to occur. To
    isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occur?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If it is a tablet, the touchpad will not be disabled as a design. For more accurate information, we suggest that
    you contact your manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how
    everything goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 22, 2020
Thema:

How can I disable this?

1. How can I disable this? - Similar Threads - disable

2. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...: Hello all...For a long time in my Windows 10 22H2 version, my troubleshooting capabilities were missing or disabled. I even downloaded and installed the Group Policy Editor which was missing prior-hand. I then enabled the troubleshooting options in Group Policy Editor, but...
  3. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...: Hello all...For a long time in my Windows 10 22H2 version, my troubleshooting capabilities were missing or disabled. I even downloaded and installed the Group Policy Editor which was missing prior-hand. I then enabled the troubleshooting options in Group Policy Editor, but...
  4. How to fix disabled troubleshooting in Windows 10 - when it is actually enabled in Group...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  6. Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...

Windows Defender disabled features after installing the Security Compliance Toolkit and...: Hello,When trying to secure my computer, I found an article suggesting to install the Windows security baseline found here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55319Now, this is one of the worst things anyone can do to their personal computer. Most of the...
  7. Why can't I disable real time protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  8. Why can't I disable real time protection?

Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  9. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  10. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...