Windows 10: How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10?

Discus and support How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and try to upload an attachment, I want it blocked and not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BattleStadium, Mar 24, 2020.

1. How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10?

How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and try to upload an attachment, I want it blocked and not attached. How can I do that?

submitted by /u/BattleStadium
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BattleStadium, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Cannot upload/attach files in Facebook

Hi Duc,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I suggest you to try disabling the protected mode and then try attaching the files and check if it helps.

To disable the protected mode please follow the steps below:

• Click the Tools icon in Internet
      Explorer
    • Click the Security tab and uncheck the
      checkbox beside Enable Protected
      Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)
    • Click Apply and then click OK.
    • Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then restart Internet Explorer.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2020
  4. How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10?

email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10?

1. How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? - Similar Threads - disable upload attachments

2. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable uploading or attachments: Hello community.In our environment we want to disable uploading files over internet or attachments like email attachments is there is a group policy for disabling that? and what we have to do if we want to achieve that? I tried googling about it and we didn’t find any who can...
  3. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable uploading or attachments: Hello community.In our environment we want to disable uploading files over internet or attachments like email attachments is there is a group policy for disabling that? and what we have to do if we want to achieve that? I tried googling about it and we didn’t find any who can...
  4. Disable uploading or attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  6. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    attachment and upload problem: My problem is that I cannot make e-mail attachments or upload images to sites like tumblr or deviant art. In some cases I get an error message like UNKNOWN ERROR but mostly they just never finish loading even after 5 minutes of waiting. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and...
  7. attachment and upload problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I can't upload attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't upload attachments: I've tried to upload an attachment to this forum of a 24MB rar file and a 34MB zip file nd it's not working. After the loading animation, the animation disappears. 167381
  9. How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and...: How can I disable upload of attachments in windows 10? Like if I go to gmail or outlook and try to upload an attachment, I want it blocked and not attached. How can I do that? submitted by /u/BattleStadium [link] [comments]...
  10. Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I upload the attachments in Outlook to SharePoint directly?: I think it is inconvenient to first save attachments on my desktop and then send them to SharePoint and Teams. Can I do it without saving on my desktop?...