Windows 10: How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

Discus and support How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I just began logging into my computer and noticed it had a prompt telling me to "Download the One Drive mobile app" before I press the space bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Bradley1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

Hello,I just began logging into my computer and noticed it had a prompt telling me to "Download the One Drive mobile app" before I press the space bar to enter my password credentials at access me desktop.How do I remove this prompt? I don't use One Drive, have no interest in it and don't like commands.Thank you for the help!

:)

Jonathan Bradley1, Dec 1, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 1, 2023
  3. BraveSoul Win User
    how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Dec 1, 2023
  4. zinou Win User

How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen? 179492d1520197201t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture1.png

How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen? 179491d1520197173t-5-min-delay-cold-start-between-login-screen-bg-screen-capture.png

zinou, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

1. How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen? - Similar Threads - disable telling download

2. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?: Hello All, We would like to disable file transfer via Bluetooth in windows 10 and 11 operating systems and allowing user to connect their Bluetooth accessories. can this be accomplished via group policy? if not kindly suggest a way to achieve this. Thanks in advance....
  3. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?: Hello All, We would like to disable file transfer via Bluetooth in windows 10 and 11 operating systems and allowing user to connect their Bluetooth accessories. can this be accomplished via group policy? if not kindly suggest a way to achieve this. Thanks in advance....
  4. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?: Hello,I just began logging into my computer and noticed it had a prompt telling me to "Download the One Drive mobile app" before I press the space bar to enter my password credentials at access me desktop.How do I remove this prompt? I don't use One Drive, have no interest in...
  6. How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable Windows telling me to download the OneDrive mobile App at my login screen?: Hello,I just began logging into my computer and noticed it had a prompt telling me to "Download the One Drive mobile app" before I press the space bar to enter my password credentials at access me desktop.How do I remove this prompt? I don't use One Drive, have no interest in...
  7. How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile: How can i disable QR code sign in option in skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-qr-code-login-so-no-one-can/d503309b-9493-48e8-838b-c2c381b81b37
  8. How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile: How can i disable QR code sign in option in skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-qr-code-login-so-no-one-can/d503309b-9493-48e8-838b-c2c381b81b37
  9. How can i disable QR code login so no one can login from my computer to mobile

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...