Windows 10: How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?

Discus and support How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm currently connected to my LG TV and can display content from my PC to my TV, but I'm trying to figure out how to do the opposite - show what's on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/J4rrod_, Jan 24, 2021.

1. How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?

I'm currently connected to my LG TV and can display content from my PC to my TV, but I'm trying to figure out how to do the opposite - show what's on my TV on my PC.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/J4rrod_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/J4rrod_, Jan 24, 2021
  2. bkoop1111 Win User

Lenova laptop will no longer display to tv

After upgrading to Windows 10 my laptop will no longer display to my TV. I used to hook up my Lenova notebook to my LG tv via HDMI cable, now nothing works to get it to display to the TV. I've upgraded the graphics card, tried all the suggestions on numerous
    help sites, nothing works! No function key, not monitor display options, his must be a bug in Win10.

bkoop1111, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Laptop to TV

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. There is a possibility that your display driver is not updated or configured properly. Or, the main source of display is not selected. Sometimes, computer configuration of computer can also affect this. To help you with
    this concern, please answer the questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you using? Please head over to this link on how to check it.
    • What is the model of the TV that you are using?

For initial troubleshooting steps, please follow the steps below:

• Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Use this link to download and run it.
    • Make sure that you choose HDMI as your main source. Connect your TV to computer through HDMI and on your TV choose the HDMI as the display source. On you Windows computer, press
      Windows key + P to start projecting.

Let us know how it goes.

Lemuel Cie, Jan 24, 2021
  4. How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?

Displaying PC content on my TV

Hi

Is it possible to connect up my PC to the TV, with a html cable and display the pc content on the TV?

HughWalker1, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?

1. How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop? - Similar Threads - display content laptop

2. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3: Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current OneNote on MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 so that I can simply start using my existing OneNote. Can you please guide me on how can I...
  3. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3: Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current OneNote on MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 so that I can simply start using my existing OneNote. Can you please guide me on how can I...
  4. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tv: hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tTV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-mirror-my-laptop-to-my-tv/ee9a617b-9708-46ec-b0fe-db0dcfaeda57
  6. hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tv

hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tv: hOW CAN i MIRROR MY LAPTOP TO MY tTV? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-mirror-my-laptop-to-my-tv/ee9a617b-9708-46ec-b0fe-db0dcfaeda57
  7. How can I connect my laptop to my TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I connect my laptop to my TV: My HP laptop running Windows 11 has a completely broken screen. I attempted to connect it to my TV in order to use it as a monitor to transfer data to my new laptop, but unfortunately, it did not work. Can someone please provide assistance with this issue? I would greatly...
  8. How can I connect my laptop to my TV

How can I connect my laptop to my TV: My HP laptop running Windows 11 has a completely broken screen. I attempted to connect it to my TV in order to use it as a monitor to transfer data to my new laptop, but unfortunately, it did not work. Can someone please provide assistance with this issue? I would greatly...
  9. How do I display 1080p on my TV from a 720p laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I display 1080p on my TV from a 720p laptop?: For context, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad with a 720p screen and I recently bought a Haier LE39F32800 TV. Usually when I connect my laptop to a 1080p monitor, it works perfectly as long as I set it to only display on the second monitor. However, my new TV only displays in 720p...
  10. How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How can I get the content of my laptop screen to fit on my TV monitor?: My Lenovo Ideapad 110 laptop monitor is dead. I am using an HDMI to DVI cable to use a 65" TV as my screen. All content along the edges is lost. It is off the edge of the TV screen. I don't have the original remote for the TV. What can I do to get the entire content of my...