Windows 10: How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?

Discus and support How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've supposedly set my interests to Science, Technology, Cryptocurrency, Gaming ... etc in the "Personalize" section in Microsoft Start. But I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Juan Sebastian Bonnett, Jan 27, 2022.

1. How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?

I've supposedly set my interests to Science, Technology, Cryptocurrency, Gaming ... etc in the "Personalize" section in Microsoft Start. But I keep seeing Rappers, Celebrities and Politics that I don't care about at all.How can I actually see only topics I care about? I only wanna see: Science, Gaming, Technology, Cryptocurrency. And the Weather. Nothing else.Also, I keep seeing other markets like NASDAQ and companies stocks in the finances widget, when I'm only interested in Cryptos. I've went there, changed it to cryptocurrencies and also added my main Cryptos to the symbols I care about but

:)

Juan Sebastian Bonnett, Jan 27, 2022

2. Does News and Interests widget require MS News and Weather apps?

I have a laptop that doesn't have the Microsoft News or Weather app preinstalled. After installing some Windows updates, I saw that I had the "News and interests" option in the task bar. I have it turned on but the widget hasn't shown up. Turning it off then on again didn't help. Does that widget require the MS News and Weather apps in order to function?

On another PC, I have no issues with that widget appearing but that one has had the News and Weather apps installed before the widget was released.

Mugen Power, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Does News and Interests widget require MS News and Weather apps?

Well, I can confirm that installing the MSN Weather app had no effect on making the News and Interests widget show up. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it show up, that'd be great!

Mugen Power, Jan 27, 2022
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?

Thema:

How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?

1. How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget? - Similar Threads - display actual interests

2. News and interest widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interest widget: How do you turn on the News and interest widget on window 11 task bar. I have Version 22H2 Build 22621.382 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-widget/d3a5ef40-f567-4abb-b9c2-e87095203916
  3. News and interest widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and interest widget: How do you turn on the News and interest widget on window 11 task bar. I have Version 22H2 Build 22621.382 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-widget/d3a5ef40-f567-4abb-b9c2-e87095203916
  4. widget news and interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widget news and interest: News and Interest got chinese characters after updating Windows 11. I dont know how to configure it so I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-news-and-interest/33e9f52f-613c-4d91-bc3c-49e9ab77168b
  5. widget news and interest

widget news and interest: News and Interest got chinese characters after updating Windows 11. I dont know how to configure it so I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-news-and-interest/33e9f52f-613c-4d91-bc3c-49e9ab77168b
  6. Can I get the Windows 10 news and interests widget to show the weather ONLY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get the Windows 10 news and interests widget to show the weather ONLY: I only want to see my local weather. I have ZERO interest in any of the news articles and dross that the news and interests widget insists on serving to me - even though I have gone through every news category and blocked them all.I just want the weather - nothing else.Is...
  7. Can I get the Windows 10 news and interests widget to show the weather ONLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I get the Windows 10 news and interests widget to show the weather ONLY: I only want to see my local weather. I have ZERO interest in any of the news articles and dross that the news and interests widget insists on serving to me - even though I have gone through every news category and blocked them all.I just want the weather - nothing else.Is...
  8. How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?: I've supposedly set my interests to Science, Technology, Cryptocurrency, Gaming ... etc in the "Personalize" section in Microsoft Start. But I keep seeing Rappers, Celebrities and Politics that I don't care about at all.How can I actually see only topics I care about? I only...
  9. How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?

How can I display only my actual interests and the weather on the News and Interests widget?: I've supposedly set my interests to Science, Technology, Cryptocurrency, Gaming ... etc in the "Personalize" section in Microsoft Start. But I keep seeing Rappers, Celebrities and Politics that I don't care about at all.How can I actually see only topics I care about? I only...
  10. News & Interests/Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...