Windows 10: How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

Discus and support How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Woods Sea, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Woods Sea Win User

How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS Word/PPT/EXCEL , Adobe Reader. How to do if I want it to work? I attached image capture. the left is my case, there is no paper size option. I guess the issue is possible due to my XPS print driver, but I don't know what is associated with that, GPD file? Anyone please give me some clue? Thank you very much.

:)

Woods Sea, Dec 6, 2023

2. Microsoft Photo does not change size to match Photo Paper

Hello! My name is Mostafa; I will assist you today.

I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

Try to change the paper size and type settings in the printer driver settings to match the photo paper size you are using.

For most HP printers, click the Paper/Quality tab and then continue with these steps. For HP Laser printers, click the Paper tab, click the Original Size drop-down, and then make sure the paper size matches the type of paper loaded into the printer.

If that does not help, you can try to contact HP support. They can assist you better. Thank you.

Mostafa Sadeghi, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Custom-Sized Form Created in Printer Driver Properties Not Displaying as a Selectable Paper Size in Excel (Office 365)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

While Word offers the flexibility to create custom paper size through Page setup menu, Excel doesn't offer this flexibility to create through Excel easily. You will have to create the custom size in a particular printer (if
    that printer supports custom size) and while printing through Excel, you will have to select this custom size. Sometimes you will not be able to choose the custom size as page sizes available are defined by the printer driver. Please let us know the make and
    model number of your printer.

Also, make sure that you have the latest drivers. Now if you printer drivers support the size you are trying to print, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open a spread sheet that you are trying to print and press Ctrl key + P (to print).
    2. Then Click on Page Setup.
    3. Then click on Sheet and then on Options.
    4. Then click on Advanced and check if you are able to choose the size under Paper/Output.

For more information on this, you can refer to article:
    Change page size, paper size, or page orientation

Hope this Helps.

Naresh_K, Dec 6, 2023
  4. How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

Photo Paper sizes Japanese?

When I open a photo in the Photos app of Windows 10 and go to print it I am not given paper size options such as 7 x 5 etc. I get Japan 2L or Japan Hagaki Postcard.

Why?

No problems with Windows Photo Viewer.

Ianisfrustrated, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

1. How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo? - Similar Threads - display Paper size

2. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  3. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  4. How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  5. How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?

How can I display Paper size setting item from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to the my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  6. how to customise paper size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to customise paper size: How to customise paper size please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-customise-paper-size/c821f705-4d64-4d7f-9dbd-6d7d6cfb1812
  7. how to customise paper size

how to customise paper size: How to customise paper size please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-customise-paper-size/c821f705-4d64-4d7f-9dbd-6d7d6cfb1812
  8. Paper sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  9. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Social...
  10. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...