Windows 10: how can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow?

Discus and support how can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow? I have thousands of photos and scans but I can't find the path to many of them. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamWagner7, Dec 6, 2019.

1. how can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow?

How can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow? I have thousands of photos and scans but I can't find the path to many of them. If Windows 10 displayed the name, then I could search for it.

:)

WilliamWagner7, Dec 6, 2019

2. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Win10 Lockscreen slideshow - Display file name?

Win10 Lock screen slideshow - Is there a way to display the file name with the image during the slideshow?

AndreaGilbert333, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

how can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow?

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

how can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow?

1. how can I display photo file name during screenlock slideshow? - Similar Threads - display photo file

2. How can I create a display name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a display name?: I want log in to my computer with my Gmail address and at the end of the process it will show that "use this name to send message" and I'm stocked there. What's the problem please?...
  3. How can I create a display name?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a display name?: I want log in to my computer with my Gmail address and at the end of the process it will show that "use this name to send message" and I'm stocked there. What's the problem please?...
  4. How can I create a display name?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos: request to keep following the problem of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-wintop_apps-win_subphotos/slideshow-in-photos-app-does-not-display-more-that/bd76b053-c3b3-4113-be93-a5398165b1fa?messageId=b408803e-35ee-4574-8389-65ba0c356480Now the Photos...
  6. How can I get the extension to display along with the name of the file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get the extension to display along with the name of the file?: I don't mean using the Type or File Extension columns. I mean just displaying the whole thing in the Name column.tialas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-extension-to-display-along-with/ec523f53-357b-41eb-a6c7-9b6b95a91235
  7. How can I get the extension to display along with the name of the file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get the extension to display along with the name of the file?: I don't mean using the Type or File Extension columns. I mean just displaying the whole thing in the Name column.tialas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-extension-to-display-along-with/ec523f53-357b-41eb-a6c7-9b6b95a91235
  8. How can I get the extension to display along with the name of the file?

9. File explorer slideshow displays random photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    File explorer slideshow displays random photos: I have been able to show all my photos for years in alpha/numeric sequence in file explorer slide show; but now the show them in a random sequence, including all my old files which previously showed them as alpha/numeric. Please could you tell me how I can disable random play...
  10. How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?: As a 70 year old senior citizen, does anyone have easy directions for me to make a slide show? I want to use the photos from my picture file in order to see them when I'm not actively using the computer. (I was able to chose a photo for my wallpaper.)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. during photo slide show how can i display name of photo