Windows 10: how can i display the date in the system tray

Discus and support how can i display the date in the system tray in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I display the date as well as time in the system tray? How can I change the format which is displayed? Currently the time is displayed in 24... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rybarczyk, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Rybarczyk Win User

how can i display the date in the system tray

how can I display the date as well as time in the system tray? How can I change the format which is displayed? Currently the time is displayed in 24 hour format military time.

:)

Rybarczyk, Jan 30, 2020

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Date & Time in the system tray

I want to show both Date & Time in the system tray, without needing to 'Hover'

Barrow.Post, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

system tray

Hi Ally,

Taskbar settings may have caused the time and date to disappear. We suggest that you follow these steps to make them visible:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn on the Use small taskbar buttons.
    Note: If the Use small taskbar buttons is on, kindly turn it off and check if it made any changes.

After checking this option, you will be able to see the date and time.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. how can i display the date in the system tray - Similar Threads - display date system

2. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icon Will Not Display.: Win 10 x64On my system tray I have several icons for running programs. I know to to set them up to display.One of the programs is running, as confirmed by various methods but refuses to display on the system tray.The icon is activated but it just does not show. As all the...
  3. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icon Will Not Display.: Win 10 x64On my system tray I have several icons for running programs. I know to to set them up to display.One of the programs is running, as confirmed by various methods but refuses to display on the system tray.The icon is activated but it just does not show. As all the...
  4. System Tray Icon Will Not Display.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  6. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  7. Date not showing with time in system tray

8. How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray?

How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray?: How do I get a microphone icon to display on the system tray? I find the speaker icon on the system tray very useful - it tells me if the speaker is on or off. I would like something similar for my internal laptop microphone - I would like to know if it is on or off, as I...
  9. How can I backup/restore the system tray layout?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I backup/restore the system tray layout?: I have a Dell Latitude 7490 laptop which is normally connected to a docking station using USB-C. The docking station is connected to two monitors which each run a resolution of 1920x1200. The built-in monitor runs 1920x1080, but I don't use it when connected to the dock (lid...
  10. Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I display the DAY on the system tray clock?: I have grown accustomed to having the day show in the system tray with the time and date... Now, I've been an IT guy now for going on about 15 years just about, so I DO know my way around... And I know it makes me sound like an old man who maybe shouldn't have windows 10 yet,...