Windows 10: How can I do to activate my Windows 10, where I saw the notification that" My Windows 10...

Discus and support How can I do to activate my Windows 10, where I saw the notification that" My Windows 10... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Sir, To-day I saw the notification that My Windows 10 will be close soon & ask me to go "Settings".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Jun 21, 2019.

1. How can I do to activate my Windows 10, where I saw the notification that" My Windows 10...

Dear Sir,

To-day I saw the notification that My Windows 10 will be close soon & ask me to go "Settings".

There I saw that in the Activation--WINDOWS IS ACTIVATED USING YOUR ORGANIZATION'S ACTIVATION SERVICE".

As a lay man aged 69, who do not know the Basic Principles of Computer, I can not understand this.

Please guide me to do well.

UMACHANDRAN VISWANTHAN.

:)

UMACHANDRANVISWANATHAN, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

How can I do to activate my Windows 10, where I saw the notification that" My Windows 10...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

How can I do to activate my Windows 10, where I saw the notification that" My Windows 10...

1. How can I do to activate my Windows 10, where I saw the notification that" My Windows 10... - Similar Threads - activate where saw

2. How do I activate my windows 10 on my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I activate my windows 10 on my pc: How do I activate my windows 10 on my pc of nsus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-my-windows-10-on-my-pc/78d8df8b-ab35-4a46-9d2f-0b9b2d37e418
  3. SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...: This screenshot is taken on my SAW and speaks for it self, this message should not appear!!When I want to control my remote device from my SAW I will get this message: !!!!!How can I set my SAW to a SAW so that Mouse Without borders recognizes my SAW as a SAW?...
  4. SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...: This screenshot is taken on my SAW and speaks for it self, this message should not appear!!When I want to control my remote device from my SAW I will get this message: !!!!!How can I set my SAW to a SAW so that Mouse Without borders recognizes my SAW as a SAW?...
  5. How do I activate my windows 10?

How do I activate my windows 10?: I have been receiving a notification regarding my windows license which is expected to expire soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-my-windows-10/9fa4738a-26d2-4f0e-8b10-2d5961e3aca8
  6. how can I activate my Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I activate my Windows 10 ?: how can I activate my Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-my-windows-10/e04dd06a-221c-42a2-a2c7-25ccfd0e797e
  7. how can I activate my windows 10

how can I activate my windows 10: how can I activate my windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-my-windows-10/aaa75327-8efe-4705-8ee5-ad64d4694320
  8. How do I activate my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I activate my windows 10?: I recently got a new pc and I’m trying to activate windows so I could customize my profile settings but it’s saying I need a product key but I don’t have one. Is there another way? submitted by /u/Financial-Control-94 [link] [comments]...
  9. How can I activate my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I activate my windows 10: Split from this thread. Thanks sir,please sir how can I activate my windows 10 and how can I find my products key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-my-windows-10/8476a299-2e38-4888-b83d-50220d1ccf96
  10. I can not activate my windows 10

I can not activate my windows 10: Hi my friends,can you help me with this?, I can not activate my windows 10,I have done all with the genuine file but it won´t activate anyway,could it be that I not upgrade it to w 10?,I did a Clean install directly! 26312