Windows 10: How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?

Discus and support How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I redownloaded Windows on my old PC, and I wanted to activate Windows on it. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I read somewhere that I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pixie-wings, May 21, 2023.

1. How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?

I redownloaded Windows on my old PC, and I wanted to activate Windows on it. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I read somewhere that I could downgrade to Windows 10 Pro by just changing the product key. But whenever I do this it comes up with the error code 0xc004f050. Nobody else seems to be having this problem though. Is it even possible for me to use a Win10 Pro product key on Win10 LTSC?

:)

pixie-wings, May 21, 2023
  2. MattDro Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Downgrade Rights for Windows 11 Pro

Does Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 come with downgrade rights for Windows 11 Pro? Am I allowed to use Windows 11 Pro with the W10 Ent LTSC 2021 license?

MattDro, May 21, 2023
  3. Shawn Brink, May 21, 2023
  4. sbpetrack Win User

How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?

Downgrading Windows 10 enterprise to pro

The procedure is a bit arcane, but I have managed to convert an Enterprise Evaluation to Pro, doing it in two steps: EnterpriseEval to Enterprise (unactivated); then Enterprise (unactivated) to Pro. Details here.

(Note to the moderator/owner: apologies if this is not an appropriate post for this thread, in which case I thank you for deleting it. I posted only to update/correct the assertion quoted above.)

sbpetrack, May 21, 2023
Thema:

How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?

1. How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - downgrade Enterprise LTSC

2. How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?: I redownloaded Windows on my old PC, and I wanted to activate Windows on it. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I read somewhere that I could downgrade to Windows 10 Pro by just changing the product key. But whenever I do this it comes up with the error code...
  3. How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I downgrade from windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to windows 10 pro?: I redownloaded Windows on my old PC, and I wanted to activate Windows on it. It came with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC and I read somewhere that I could downgrade to Windows 10 Pro by just changing the product key. But whenever I do this it comes up with the error code...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Downgrade Rights for Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Downgrade Rights for Windows 11 Pro: Does Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 come with downgrade rights for Windows 11 Pro? Am I allowed to use Windows 11 Pro with the W10 Ent LTSC 2021 license?...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Downgrade Rights for Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Downgrade Rights for Windows 11 Pro: Does Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 come with downgrade rights for Windows 11 Pro? Am I allowed to use Windows 11 Pro with the W10 Ent LTSC 2021 license?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Downgrade Rights for Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 enterprise LTSC 1809 downgrade to Pro version: Dear all, I have a one issue when downgrading the enterprise 1809 LTSC version to Pro with Window 10 Pro key. In change product key section, Pro key is rejected and not working any more. Please kindly suggest the way to downgrade to Pro version without formatting and...
  8. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro?: So I got a Windows 10 Pro license and activated Windows but a few weeks later I had to change my motherboard so Windows got deactivated. I tried to do some troubleshooting but nothing has worked. Somehow, Windows 10 Pro got changed to Windows 10 Enterprise. I have no idea...
  9. How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic: I've bought used laptop and it came with a licensed Windows Enterprise LTSC and now I want to downgrade to Home version. Is it possible to do Clean Install using USB Drive by formating the Hard Drive and purchasing new Home Basic Windows 10?...
  10. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello, I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to...