Windows 10: how can i download a copy of my win 10 in case py pewter goes bad again i don t know how...

Discus and support how can i download a copy of my win 10 in case py pewter goes bad again i don t know how... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how can i dn load a copy of win 10 when my pewter acts up i wipe an do clean reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pewterman, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Pewterman Win User

how can i download a copy of my win 10 in case py pewter goes bad again i don t know how...

how can i dn load a copy of win 10 when my pewter acts up i wipe an do clean reinstall

:)

Pewterman, Mar 14, 2019
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Blueboy3 Win User
    My pc don t install file msi after upgrade to win 10 from win 7

can you help me because in my computer i have win 10 and the file msi don t run

Blueboy3, Mar 14, 2019
  4. how can i download a copy of my win 10 in case py pewter goes bad again i don t know how...

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

For my model only up to win7 is listed and HP says that it does not provide win 10 upgrades for a laptop my age. Don´t know how to open or use msconfig-my computer skills are very selective and all in all very poor.

mrsnakeman, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

how can i download a copy of my win 10 in case py pewter goes bad again i don t know how...

1. how can i download a copy of my win 10 in case py pewter goes bad again i don t know how... - Similar Threads - download copy case

2. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?: Someone sayed i need to talk with the manufactuer . I can t reach them , what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-don-t-have-the-tpm-20-how-to-get-it/f8620631-5470-4292-ab27-c5080adb666f
  3. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?: Someone sayed i need to talk with the manufactuer . I can t reach them , what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-don-t-have-the-tpm-20-how-to-get-it/f8620631-5470-4292-ab27-c5080adb666f
  4. I don t have the tpm 2.0 , how to get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: I ran Memory diagnostic tool and selected the extended mode and at 21 % it got stuck for some hours I didn`t look at the clock how many hours have passed. After it finished the first test and got stuck again at 21%.It is a ram memory problem or a storage memory?Dump 1...
  6. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: I ran Memory diagnostic tool and selected the extended mode and at 21 % it got stuck for some hours I didn`t look at the clock how many hours have passed. After it finished the first test and got stuck again at 21%.It is a ram memory problem or a storage memory?Dump 1...
  7. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: Dump 3I reinstalled my AMD and Nvidia drivers with DDU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-laptop-because-it/49abb3da-bfae-4e8b-a304-a8cd86abc346
  8. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: Dump 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-laptop-because-it/49abb3da-bfae-4e8b-a304-a8cd86abc346
  9. Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win+Home don´t work anymore - How to restore?: Background: I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1909 on my HP Z440 Workstation and did notice that Win+Home don´t work anym****0 Home 1909 to test if it has been removed from 1909 but Win+Home do work on my laptop. My lapt****. So, i decided to d****909 on my HP...
  10. I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(: So I've recently had a problem installing windows on my ssd. It all started out with a corrupted update with my computer. Spent many hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer. It ended up going to a bootloop that I couldn't fix. I tried, nothing worked. So I...