Windows 10: How can i download and install the apps on my pc?

Discus and support How can i download and install the apps on my pc? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; please help me how can i download and install the apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Manzoor AhmadTantary, Mar 2, 2019.

1. How can i download and install the apps on my pc?

please help me how can i download and install the apps

:)

Manzoor AhmadTantary, Mar 2, 2019

2. Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, Mar 2, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, Mar 2, 2019
  4. How can i download and install the apps on my pc?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

How can i download and install the apps on my pc?

1. How can i download and install the apps on my pc? - Similar Threads - download install apps

2. How can I download and install Windows 10 for iPad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I download and install Windows 10 for iPad?: I am interested in learning Python programming, and for practice purpose I need to install applications like Anaconda and Jupyter notebooK. Kindly avail me your support. Thank you....
  3. HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW I CAN INCREASE MY PC SPEED: SIR, I WANT TO SAY THAT THE SYSTEM OF MY PC IS TO SLOW ,I WANT INCREASE MY PC SPEED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-increase-my-pc-speed/16780602-111c-4678-8b8f-9a87fdf4b293
  4. how can I download google chrome onto my Windows PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I download google chrome onto my Windows PC: How can I download google chrome on my windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-google-chrome-onto-my-windows/c2f6bc6b-837d-465f-8ad4-e0d60c71478b
  5. how and where do I find the iTunes store app to download on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how and where do I find the iTunes store app to download on my PC: how and where do I find the iTunes store app to download on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-and-where-do-i-find-the-itunes-store-app-to/a27b309c-a1bc-4c7a-8f07-6d6b5e821c58"
  6. how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i install apps in my lenovo laptop: sir I am buying new laptop .it is good . but my apps are not down load in my system. so what can I do . please give guidance. tq...
  7. HOW DO I STOP OWNING AN APP THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON MY PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I STOP OWNING AN APP THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON MY PC?: HOW DO I STOP OWNING AN APP THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON MY PC? So my problem is I was trying to install iTunes. I tried to install it from the Microsoft Store but for some reason, no matter how many times I try again or regardless of how long I wait, it just won't install....
  8. Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Android Apps That I Can Use on My PC: I want to know if there are any good Android apps, or apps period that let me use the apps installed on my Android on my PC. In other words, if I've got an audio Bible on my Android phone, and I want to play it over my PC. I've got MightyText, and I love that, but I want to...
  9. How can i control my Smartphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i control my Smartphone with my PC: *Sleepy hi, ten forum I am an part time blogger of my blog which is Techveria . I have a question that how can i control my android smartphone Xolo Q1200 with the help of my PC without WI-FI . 45682
  10. How can I improve the performance of my PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I improve the performance of my PC?: So I just did a System Reset on my Laptop PC. Now I need to speed up it's performance. How can I do this? 38033