Windows 10: How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

Discus and support How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LGJW Lucille Lingjue Wang, Mar 20, 2020.

1. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading?

Thanks in advance!

Br,

Lucille

:)

LGJW Lucille Lingjue Wang, Mar 20, 2020

2. I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

I am exploring download/install of Apple I-Tunes app from the MS Store (replacing existing Apple standalone app). I read that one of the benefits to this is the ability to listen to I-Tunes on multiple Pc's that have the same MS account. Does this mean
    that all the PC's would have to have the MS Store version to accomplish this? What are the steps I would need to take? Should I completely uninstall my current version ahead of the reinstall?

JeffA Warner, Mar 20, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 20, 2020
  4. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

MS Store

I bought a MS DVD Player app. Everytime I use the app, the MS Store "come on" pops up. I want to STOP the MS Store from opening unless I specifically want to access the store. How do I turn the MS Store promo off?

MichaelDamsgaard, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

1. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store - Similar Threads - download apps store

2. Downloads in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  3. Downloads in MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloads in MS Store: Hi There is a thread on this but it is old and does not quite reflect my issue. I want to cancel some downloads in the queue in MS Store but there is no X button anywhere near, right or left of App title. please help. thanks...
  4. MS Store Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  5. MS Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store Apps: Is it possible to force updates of the MS Store apps via GPO? Currently our users do not have access to update the apps via the MS Store as we lock down their access to the store....
  6. MS Store Apps

7. iTunes app won’t download through the ms store

iTunes app won’t download through the ms store: I have a laptop with windows 10 in s mode. I’m trying to download iTunes through the Microsoft store but it won’t download. Why? I updated windows, it still doesn’t work. I think it has something to do with windows 10 & my laptop being in a mode. Can that be it?...
  8. MS STORE APP

MS STORE APP: MS Store app along with other preinstalled apps in win 10 pro has disappeared. Tried the suggested powershell solution but does not work for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-app/5c89cd5c-5782-4cd2-99a5-3d18bce54136
  9. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  10. This is how MS Store downloads games...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is how MS Store downloads games...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/someniatko [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxwe2l/this_is_how_ms_store_downloads_games/