Windows 10: How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

Discus and support How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LGJW Lucille Lingjue Wang, Mar 20, 2020.

1. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading?

Thanks in advance!

Br,

Lucille

:)

LGJW Lucille Lingjue Wang, Mar 20, 2020

2. I-TUNES DOWNLOAD FROM MS STORE ?

I am exploring download/install of Apple I-Tunes app from the MS Store (replacing existing Apple standalone app). I read that one of the benefits to this is the ability to listen to I-Tunes on multiple Pc's that have the same MS account. Does this mean
    that all the PC's would have to have the MS Store version to accomplish this? What are the steps I would need to take? Should I completely uninstall my current version ahead of the reinstall?

JeffA Warner, Mar 20, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 20, 2020
  4. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

MS Store

I bought a MS DVD Player app. Everytime I use the app, the MS Store "come on" pops up. I want to STOP the MS Store from opening unless I specifically want to access the store. How do I turn the MS Store promo off?

MichaelDamsgaard, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

1. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store - Similar Threads - download apps store

2. MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Store: Hello, I did a reset for my laptop with windows 10 and then lost all the apps including MS Store and I can't find it anywhere. I even tried the APPS AND FEATURES trick and it still didn't work and then the powershell method and still didn't work and the troubleshooter...
  3. MS store

MS store: Hello, Chris again I am still having some trouble with a game called PC Building Simulator. The problem is that the store says it is updating but no update starts, so I can not use the app. Is their a way to fix this? I tried a number of potentially methods but none of them...
  4. Unable to download or update MS Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download or update MS Store apps: Downloads and updates no longer work. In my start menu, there are multiple apps that are updating but the progress bar never moves. When I press an app in the store to look at it, it takes a long time to respond and often doesn't load. One of the updates is for the Microsoft...
  5. MS Store

MS Store: MS Store is not working in my laptop. There is an icon of the MS Store in my laptop. When I click that icon the MS Store does not open at all. I reinstalled the Store through Windows Powershell. But it didn`t help me. I have Windows 10(1903) and did all updates....
  6. ms store

ms store: by mistake i uninstall ms store. please help me to install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store/f8fbf7e5-bcc5-4637-a4d6-b3e587c32288"
  7. MS store and apps disappeared

MS store and apps disappeared: Hello! I lost all my microsoft apps. I tried to reset my microsoft store and it just disappeared and all the other apps too. I did that, because it wasn't working correctly and neither was the apps. But now i don't have any of those and I'm trying to find out how to...
  8. MS store

MS store: I have tried to install Forza horizon 4 but when I try to install, the store starts to download as normal, finish but I can't start the game. after ms store try to download again but just get stuck pending. i did msreset troubleshoot ms services...
  9. MS Apps - Windows store

MS Apps - Windows store: The default Windows 10 apps. (Eg Camera, Skype Calculator People, etc) that also found within the Windows Store are locked on my computer. I am unable to open or uninstall these apps. The mail and calendar app appear to be operating correctly. Ran troubleshooter whereas...
  10. MS Store

MS Store: I'm trying to install X410 on my Windows 10 Pro x64bit build 1803 OS using MSStore. MSStore recognizes my computer as a device, but nothing works. Any ideas?...