Windows 10: How Can i download Files without Open this Page ?

Discus and support How Can i download Files without Open this Page ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i got this Page in New Tab when i Click download link on Some Websites http://www.bloggingtips.com/wp-conte...gest_money.png [img] Blocked link by My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gunzorla, May 13, 2018.

1. Gunzorla Win User

How Can i download Files without Open this Page ?

i got this Page in New Tab when i Click download link on Some Websites
    http://www.bloggingtips.com/wp-conte...gest_money.png
    How Can i download Files without Open this Page ? [​IMG]

Blocked link by My Kaspersky Free. Any idea to bypass if dont want to Turn-off Anti-Virus ?

i Trying to Right-Click Inspect but i Cant find Targeted link

:)

Gunzorla, May 13, 2018

2. Notepad automatically opening when ABA file downloaded

Hi Fiona,

We suggest that you follow these steps to uncheck the Always open this type of file:

• Right click on an ABA file.
    • Hover your mouse cursor on Open with and select Choose another app.
    • Uncheck the Always open this type of file and click on
      OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, May 22, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 22, 2018
Thema:

How Can i download Files without Open this Page ?

1. How Can i download Files without Open this Page ? - Similar Threads - download Files without

2. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  3. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  4. How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?: A few days ago, I made the mistake of changing my password, that I had forgotten, to the same numbers as my PIN. Yesterday or so, I tried to open the laptop from the PIN but when I entered it it gave me a message saying 'Something went wrong and you PIN isn't available code:...
  5. How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open the laptop with the data or without it?: A few days ago, I made the mistake of changing my password, that I had forgotten, to the same numbers as my PIN. Yesterday or so, I tried to open the laptop from the PIN but when I entered it it gave me a message saying 'Something went wrong and you PIN isn't available code:...
  6. How can I make sure the Word file will open to a certain page?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I make sure the Word file will open to a certain page?: So I thought then that it’s like the bookmark function that I saw here, but then I don’t know how it works. So that I need help with this. TIA. P.S. How come there's suddenly no Category for Office? I was supposed to address this under the Office-Word category?...
  7. How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to I open this type of file? Is there an app I can download that will open it, because...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rockkett [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fok3yo/how_to_i_open_this_type_of_file_is_there_an_app_i/
  8. Downloaded Exe file can not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloaded Exe file can not open: Good day I downloaded an exe file but can not open it. Error message This app can not run on your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-exe-file-can-not-open/fa456acc-5213-413e-8fa7-1513b4f9ea11"
  9. How can I open Windows without signing in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I open Windows without signing in?: How can I open Windows without signing in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-windows-without-signing-in/9da1a26d-f89b-41cd-9b49-ab122e1c38ba
  10. How can I download an audio from a web page?

in Browsers and Email
    How can I download an audio from a web page?: Hi, I've faced this issue many times, and I still don't know what can I do to download an audio or video from a webpage to my computer. I have JDownloader2 installed, and for example, if I add a YouTube link, it analyses it and I can download the audio or the audio+video,...