Windows 10: How can i download game i bought on Microsoft Store after i upgrade System Devices

Discus and support How can i download game i bought on Microsoft Store after i upgrade System Devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought "Gear of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10" but after i upgrade all my devices (Mainboard, Chipset and VGA), it ask to purcharse again.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ThinhMai Xuan, Sep 20, 2019.

1. How can i download game i bought on Microsoft Store after i upgrade System Devices

I bought "Gear of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10" but after i upgrade all my devices (Mainboard, Chipset and VGA), it ask to purcharse again.

How can i download it again?

:)

ThinhMai Xuan, Sep 20, 2019

2. microsoft Solitaire games Wont load and can't download any new games from Store

Hi Mosey,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing problem with Microsoft Store Apps and games.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• Do you receive any error message or code when you try to play the games or download games from Windows Store?
    • What happen when you try to play the Microsoft Solitaire collection games?
    • Do you face issue only while downloading games or even other apps from Windows Store?

Note: Basic information on Apps

• UAC (User Account Control) must be enabled.
    • To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least
      1024 x 768.
    • To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least
      1366 x 768.
    • Make sure video card driver is updated.
    • Make sure that Date and Time in your device is correct and up-to date.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the Store issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store Games

Hi Nhan,

For us to make sure that the failed download will be remove from your device, please follow the steps below:

Step 1: Uninstall the game on your device.

Click this link for the steps.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Step 4: Reinstall the game again.

To make sure that all changes made will take effect. Here's the link on how.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 20, 2019
  4. How can i download game i bought on Microsoft Store after i upgrade System Devices

Using games from the microsoft store

Based on the results you've obtained, this can be an issue with the Windows Store which affects the digital games you’ve downloaded from it. We suggest manually resetting the Windows Store cache. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and click OK.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open with any message. The command prompt will automatically close after the Store's cache has been reset.
    Once done with the reset, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Search if there are any updates available for the affected game.

Keep us updated with the progress.

Catherine Cus., Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

How can i download game i bought on Microsoft Store after i upgrade System Devices

1. How can i download game i bought on Microsoft Store after i upgrade System Devices - Similar Threads - download game bought

2. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???: Every single time I attempt to install any game from the Microsoft store that is over 1GB it fails to download before going to 0 b/s download for hours on end. And every single time the download fails. I have tried everything including reseting the xbox and microsoft store...
  3. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???: Every single time I attempt to install any game from the Microsoft store that is over 1GB it fails to download before going to 0 b/s download for hours on end. And every single time the download fails. I have tried everything including reseting the xbox and microsoft store...
  4. How can I fix impossible downloading of games on Microsoft Store???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  6. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...: Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download and keeps giving me the 0x8007007E error. Please help me find a solution to this....
  7. Every time a try to download a game I bought on the Microsoft Game Store, it won't download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can't download a game I bought

I can't download a game I bought: I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try to buy it again it won't let me because It says I already own it. I have talked with a rep earlier and they told me to do a...
  9. Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.

Microsoft store not letting me download games I bought on Xbox.: I downloaded a bunch of games on Xbox, but I switched to PC. It says on the Microsoft store that I need to purchase the games again, even though they are on the same email too....
  10. I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store

I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store: Hi guys. So I subscribed to the Game Pass yesterday and I tried to download some games and sadly I kept getting error number "0x80d03805" so I googled it hoping to find a solution but sadly it f***ed up the situation even more. Now when I tab on any app or game I get another...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how many devices can i install game purchased from microsoft store?

2. windows phone transfer games to new phone

3. how do i download a game i have bought at microsoft store to my tablet