Windows 10: How can I download the calculator for win 10?

Discus and support How can I download the calculator for win 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I download the calculator for win 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaySerra, Feb 14, 2020.

1. RaySerra Win User

How can I download the calculator for win 10?

:)

RaySerra, Feb 14, 2020

2. Calculator not working in Win 10

Hi Asad,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update.

• Did you try all the troubleshooting steps suggested on the thread?

In case you have tried all the above steps, I suggest you to place the computer in
    Clean boot state and try installing the Calculator app to check if it helps.
    Performing a clean boot helps to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 14, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Feb 14, 2020
  4. How can I download the calculator for win 10?

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I download the calculator for win 10? - Similar Threads - download calculator

2. Windows 10 updates download faster now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 updates download faster now: Microsoft has decreased the size of updates for Windows 10 significantly, which means that they will download faster now. Back in 2021, Microsoft announced that it has cut the size of updates for Windows 11 by an average of 40 percent. The technical article explains that...
  3. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11: Hi dears.... Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11 installed on laptop. It happened after I downloaded a few files and was in the process of renaming them. Now the download folder is not opening even after restart and goes into 'not responding' mode. The files being...
  4. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11: Hi dears.... Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11 installed on laptop. It happened after I downloaded a few files and was in the process of renaming them. Now the download folder is not opening even after restart and goes into 'not responding' mode. The files being...
  5. Cannot open my downloads folder in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I cannot download and install Windows Calculator on Win 10 21h2 desktops or Laptops. Need...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot download and install Windows Calculator on Win 10 21h2 desktops or Laptops. Need...: Is the Windows Calculator still available to install on Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-and-install-windows-calculator/ac22a57d-9ab9-4a4a-928d-38ef9694af47
  7. I cannot download and install Windows Calculator on Win 10 21h2 desktops or Laptops. Need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download and install Windows Calculator on Win 10 21h2 desktops or Laptops. Need...: Is the Windows Calculator still available to install on Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-download-and-install-windows-calculator/ac22a57d-9ab9-4a4a-928d-38ef9694af47
  8. I cannot download and install Windows Calculator on Win 10 21h2 desktops or Laptops. Need...

9. calculator app won't download

calculator app won't download: I have received the error code 0x8007000D when trying to download windows calculator app.Have tried all sorts of ways to get the calculator to work including deleting it. Now I cannot getit back on my computer at all,...
  10. Is there a FREE scientific calculator emulator software i can download?

Is there a FREE scientific calculator emulator software i can download?: Hi everyone, m sorry that m asking more questions than writing answers here, but this is the ONLY forum where people are decent and don't fight over petty stuff. I love this forum and really don't want to go anywhere else for my answers, most other forums are full of rude...