Windows 10: How can I download the calculator for win 10?

Discus and support How can I download the calculator for win 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I download the calculator for win 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaySerra, Feb 14, 2020.

1. RaySerra Win User

How can I download the calculator for win 10?

:)

RaySerra, Feb 14, 2020

2. Calculator not working in Win 10

Hi Asad,

Thanks you for posting your reply and update.

• Did you try all the troubleshooting steps suggested on the thread?

In case you have tried all the above steps, I suggest you to place the computer in
    Clean boot state and try installing the Calculator app to check if it helps.
    Performing a clean boot helps to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 14, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Feb 14, 2020
  4. How can I download the calculator for win 10?

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I download the calculator for win 10? - Similar Threads - download calculator

2. Windows 10 Build 18363.693 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18363.693 is now available, download offline installers: Microsoft, with its emphasis on “Windows as a service,” keeps improving Windows 10 with monthly updates. On February 27, Microsoft released a new optional patch via Windows Update and Windows 10 KB4535996 offline installers are also available. Windows 10’s latest patch...
  3. dell downloading windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dell downloading windows 10: downloading windows 10 is stuck at 76%, tried many solutions found on the forums but it didn't help, what can I do ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-downloading-windows-10/11d767f3-9b20-4c59-b213-83af9fc35fc8
  4. How to click the 'Download and Install' Windows Update button from command prompt / PS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to click the 'Download and Install' Windows Update button from command prompt / PS?: We and apparently many others have been having issues installing the latest round of Windows Updates 1903 & 1909. For whatever reason, the user is required to manually click this 'Download and install' button to initiate the update. This is not the same button as the 'Check...
  5. Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading Windows 10 Home to a SSD 3D NAND: I wish to replace my laptop hard drive [5400 rpm] with a Crucial BX500 480 GB SSD 3D NAND. Am I permitted todownload Windows 10 to the SSD with no financial outlay whilst using the existing Windows 10 Home licence? Thank you....
  6. Stuck here. Downloading from Store says 0x803FB005, uninstalling/reinstalling Realtek...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck here. Downloading from Store says 0x803FB005, uninstalling/reinstalling Realtek...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OmegaMalkior [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fau21d/stuck_here_downloading_from_store_says_0x803fb005/
  7. Download old icons for Windows apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download old icons for Windows apps: Kind of a silly question but, I have like a all white theme going on in my task bar where I used to have an array of 8 icons that were all white, now with the latest update the default mail icon got updated and I cant find any legacy version of it nor any online archives that...
  8. Help my downloads file keeps saying access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Help my downloads file keeps saying access denied: So i was trying to move my downloads file from c drive to d drive. I messed up and found this thread https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...dows-10-a.html i used the bat file solution and now i dont have access to my downloads file 151346
  9. Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything

Disabling "Download device metadata" doesn't do anything: I'm on Build 19041.84, but this isn't like this is a new issue for me. I even have the option disabled in Group Policy, but Windows downloaded Logitech Download Assistant and drivers for my printer, my iPhone that was plugged in, and my USB hard drive. Is there any way to...
  10. Store application is stuck on downloads pending. Plz Help! (info below)

Store application is stuck on downloads pending. Plz Help! (info below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tmoneysins [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/falj96/store_application_is_stuck_on_downloads_pending/