Windows 10: how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

Discus and support how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chaordranger, Mar 2, 2024.

1. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark

:)

Chaordranger, Mar 2, 2024

2. Wordpad

Hello Tatic,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

What exactly you mean when you say ‘deleted’, are you referring to the application which was showing in the Start menu or the application was uninstalled from your computer?

WordPad is a basic word processor that is included with almost all the versions of Microsoft Windows.

I would suggest you to follow below mentioned steps.

1. Click on Start menu and type ‘WordPad' in the taskbar search and click on the result. This will open WordPad.
    2. If you’re not able to open WordPad, Press
      Windows + R and type ‘Write’ and hit enter.
    3. You will WordPad application launching on the
      screen.
    4. Navigate to C:\windows\system32\ and look for a ‘write’ (File).
    5. You will see the application now.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Clarry69 Win User
    wordpad notepad

Sorry but they are not. I've been trying to find WordPad on Windows 10. The only things listed under Windows Accessories are Internet Explorer and Notepad. None of the suggestions which came up when I googled the problem worked. I downloaded something
    called Wordpad 10, but all that does is present a black screen and won't open any *.rtf or *.doc files. How do I get hold of this elusive prog?

Clarry69, Mar 2, 2024
  4. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

Wordpad for Windows 10

I installed Wordpad for Windows 10. However, when I attempt to "Open" a file, my file list doesn't contain the subfolder that I need. the subfolder exists in Windows Explorer. Any suggestions?

youraarpness, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

1. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer. - Similar Threads - download wordpad computer

2. how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i download to "wordpad 10" so I can get it on my computer.: Directions I tried has left me with no app on my computer. Am a real rookie trying to get the "wordpad 10" onto my computer. I need a step by every step description. Thanks,Mark...
  3. How can I get into my computer.

How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  4. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  5. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How can i get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  7. How can i get into my computer.

How can i get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  8. How can i get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I Uninstall wordPad on windows 10?!?: How can I uninstall Wordpad on Windows 10, it is so annoying!!! Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-uninstall-wordpad-on-windows-10/0755c1ff-4e28-4d96-92a0-b5765b6a9ff4
  10. How can I get Adobe Flash Player to stay permanitly on windows 10 so that I can download...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get Adobe Flash Player to stay permanitly on windows 10 so that I can download...: How can I get Adobe Flash Player to stay permanitly on on windows 10 so that I can download the Swingmate ruler to use when playing Wgt golf? I need Adobe Flash Player run all the time. I do not want to hit a button that says allow flash player to run once. I need it to be...