Windows 10: How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload

Discus and support How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I store my photos , I am downloading them from google photos and then they disappear! Also the ones I have stored are a shambles, can I change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JudithPickett, Jan 2, 2019.

1. How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload

How can I store my photos , I am downloading them from google photos and then they disappear! Also the ones I have stored are a shambles, can I change this

:)

JudithPickett, Jan 2, 2019
  2. BOW
    Bow Win User

uploading photos

Anyplace I can upload my pictures so they will be safe and I can access them anytime I want? I hate having to make cd's for all my photos

3. File Explorer Crashes and unable to access Photo App

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while accessing the photos from Photo App, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to copy the photos files to a different location and try to upload it as a profile picture on Outlook account and check if you are able to do it.

If the issue still persist, suggest you to troubleshoot the Photo App.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue persists then follow the below method:

Method 2: I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app
    using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 2, 2019
  4. How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload

Organising and uploading photos to other websites.

How to upload to Photobox:
    1. Go to Photobox | Up To 50% Off | Photobox Official Site.
    2. Sign In to your account.
    3. Click on upload from the navbar at the top of the site.
    4. Select Computer when asked to choose the location of your photos.
    5. Click on Get photos from your computer.
    6. Navigate to where your photos are located in the File Upload window.
    7. Reap the rewards!

The process is pretty much the same for Dropbox and Google Photos.

mTaylor0248603, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload

1. How can I easily store my photos, to access them and upload - Similar Threads - easily store photos

2. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  3. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  4. How can I remove my photos from my phone storage after I've uploaded them to one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove my photos from my phone storage after I've uploaded them to one drive?: How can I remove photos from my phone storage gallery after I've uploaded them to my one drive?I've got a Samsung Galaxy S20 and I've done it several times before so where I can still see the thumbnail in my gallery and I just download it from one drive if I want to view it...
  5. How can I remove my photos from my phone storage after I've uploaded them to one drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove my photos from my phone storage after I've uploaded them to one drive?: How can I remove photos from my phone storage gallery after I've uploaded them to my one drive?I've got a Samsung Galaxy S20 and I've done it several times before so where I can still see the thumbnail in my gallery and I just download it from one drive if I want to view it...
  6. How can I remove my photos from my phone storage after I've uploaded them to one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I upload a theme to Windows store...?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I upload a theme to Windows store...?: How can I upload a theme to Windows store...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upload-a-theme-to-windows-store/f17cd66c-505a-4679-93f5-c48722aba2bf
  8. How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10

How can I fix how Photos uploads my photos? Android to Windows 10: It used to be easy. I would plug my phone into my computer via USB, or I would take the card out of my camera and put it in my computer. Photos would open up and automatically upload whatever photos it didn't already have. Now that doesn't work. I don't know why....
  9. How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I upload my game to the Microsoft Store?: I am a developer and I want to share my game with everyone. Anybody can help me to do that? I'm sorry if my English is bad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upload-my-game-to-the-microsoft-store/7238854c-487f-45eb-9a67-875301048a89
  10. Why aren't my photos uploading easily from my devices like before?

Why aren't my photos uploading easily from my devices like before?: I used to be able to just hook up my phone via USB or stick in the card from my camera into my computer, then Photos would automatically upload all the pictures on either device that weren't already uploaded. Now, when I attach my phone via USB, Photos sometimes doesn't...