Windows 10: How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

Discus and support How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my regular mouse/keypad for control?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ajerry31, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ajerry31 Win User

How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my regular mouse/keypad for control?

:)

ajerry31, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Aug 10, 2019
  4. How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

1. How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my... - Similar Threads - easily switch between

2. How I can control my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I can control my PC?: Why windows can't shutdown PC with some text in notepad but can close all aps and install updates?How I can prevent lost my work due to window update?How I can prevert styart PC at the night to install updates?How I can prevent run paused youtube when i not at home because...
  3. How I can control my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How I can control my PC?: Why windows can't shutdown PC with some text in notepad but can close all aps and install updates?How I can prevent lost my work due to window update?How I can prevert styart PC at the night to install updates?How I can prevent run paused youtube when i not at home because...
  4. How I can control my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What gaming controller can I use on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What gaming controller can I use on my PC: I am new to the pc gaming world. I have been contemplating gaming on pc as my latest purchase has more than enough power. It is a Dell XPS 8930 with a i7-8700 6 core GPU GE FORCE GTX 1050Ti. I just don't know where and how to start my adventure. My preferred game genres are...
  6. I can't use my Xbox controller in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't use my Xbox controller in Windows 10: I just bought a new Xbox Carbon Black controller today because I wanted to play some games on my PC (the box says it's for Xbox Series S|X and Windows 10), but I follow the instructions that came on the xbox controllers box (Turn on bluetooth on my pc, go to settings, press...
  7. how can I use my Nintendo Switch controller on the Windows 10 store games?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can I use my Nintendo Switch controller on the Windows 10 store games?: I recently built my PC and the GPU came with a free trial of the Xbox Gamepass, but now I want to play with my friends locally but the games don't recognize the controller and I already tried linking them to steam, how do I make them work? submitted by /u/p_i_n_g_a_s...
  8. Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.: I can't seem to use my xbox 360 controller on my pc. My pc knows it is connected and has all the drivers installed and up to date but whenever I try to use the controller nothing will happen....
  9. How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?: How can I switch between win themes easily? Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut? 107161
  10. How can i control my Smartphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i control my Smartphone with my PC: *Sleepy hi, ten forum I am an part time blogger of my blog which is Techveria . I have a question that how can i control my android smartphone Xolo Q1200 with the help of my PC without WI-FI . 45682

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox controller switch between xbox and pc

2. xbox controller how to swap between xbox and pc

3. seitch controller between xbox and pc