Windows 10: How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

Discus and support How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my regular mouse/keypad for control?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ajerry31, Aug 10, 2019.

1. ajerry31 Win User

How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my regular mouse/keypad for control?

:)

ajerry31, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Aug 10, 2019
  4. How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my...

1. How can I easily switch between using my XBox controller to control my PC back to using my... - Similar Threads - easily switch between

2. Issue connecting my Xbox wireless controller to my PC or my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue connecting my Xbox wireless controller to my PC or my laptop: It is an Xbox one wireless controller with Bluetooth. It works great when connected so no issues there. The issue is that I play on both my desktop and my laptop with my Xbox wireless controller. But every time I go from one to the other it will not connect to my wireless...
  3. Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.: I can't seem to use my xbox 360 controller on my pc. My pc knows it is connected and has all the drivers installed and up to date but whenever I try to use the controller nothing will happen....
  4. I cant connect my xbox controller to my PC in anyway possible.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant connect my xbox controller to my PC in anyway possible.: I've recently transitioned to PC gaming, but I hate to use keyboard and mouse so I want to use my Xbox controller and I am not willing to replace it. I have tried everything to connect it, blue tooth and wired, I even purchased a wired controller and that did not work. I...
  5. how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10: how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10,,,,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-connect-the-xbox-control-to-my-pc-with/db7dc01a-3052-4d3b-a01a-f3da220179c9
  6. how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10

how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10: how do i connect the xbox control to my pc with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-connect-the-xbox-control-to-my-pc-with/20c1abb7-c6e1-417e-a5c5-8f815bbd0837
  7. How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?

How Can I Switch Between Themes Easily?: How can I switch between win themes easily? Is it possible to assign a keyboard shortcut? 107161
  8. How can i control my Smartphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i control my Smartphone with my PC: *Sleepy hi, ten forum I am an part time blogger of my blog which is Techveria . I have a question that how can i control my android smartphone Xolo Q1200 with the help of my PC without WI-FI . 45682
  9. why can't i use my drivers for my catalyst control center

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    why can't i use my drivers for my catalyst control center: I have very limited control over my adjustments for video with window 10. Any ideas why microsoft left out my ability to enable my catalyst control center? I have heard that there are ways to force it in. I just do not like having to resort to that. That is just one of my pet...
  10. How can I switch between tablet mode easily?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I switch between tablet mode easily?: I know I can use settings, but that is a pain (too many steps). Would there be a one click (or double click) way to change this (toggle it?). Thanks. 11010