Windows 10: HOW can I edit the scanned document

Discus and support HOW can I edit the scanned document in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; using Windows 10 when scanning a document to computer HOW can I edit that document is there certain settings prior to scan? after scanned? HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DianaBuckley, Aug 25, 2018.

1. HOW can I edit the scanned document

using Windows 10

when scanning a document to computer HOW can I edit that document

is there certain settings prior to scan? after scanned? HELP

:)

DianaBuckley, Aug 25, 2018

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, Aug 25, 2018
  4. HOW can I edit the scanned document

How To Edit A Scanned Document

Technically, scanned documents are not editable. However, if you use the Scanner application supplied by the Manufacturer, you should be able to Scan the document in a different format that allows easy editing.

For example. Canon Scanning app allows me to save as PDF which can be edited online easily. JPEGs are tough to edit.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

HOW can I edit the scanned document

1. HOW can I edit the scanned document - Similar Threads - edit scanned document

2. How do I access scanned documents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access scanned documents?: I am trying to locate my scanned documents. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-scanned-documents/291ce515-4736-4f53-b6cb-c61d01d9132b
  3. can i scan a document on this computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can i scan a document on this computer: can I scan on this computer with the camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-scan-a-document-on-this-computer/a1d2d866-8599-47c7-a372-4c46e8552cbb
  4. How do I scan a document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I scan a document?: How do I scan a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-document/39d34315-db3e-445f-8a20-c98ba0e8a70a
  5. LibreOffice Writer document is locked/read only. How can I edit this document?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LibreOffice Writer document is locked/read only. How can I edit this document?: I am using this program for the first time. I created a document two days ago and now trying to access to complete and the document is locked and the only access is Read Only. How can I access to complete my work? Thank you. * Moved from Education * Original title:...
  6. Editing a scanned PDF document

Editing a scanned PDF document: I own a Microsoft Surface with the latest windows update (1903 I think). I used to be able to open a scanned document in Paint and edit it (this was primarily erasing unwanted content). I scanned a document today, and can find no way to edit it. Is there something I can...
  7. How can I scan to pages to one document( Front Back )

How can I scan to pages to one document( Front Back ): I need to put front and back of documant in one upload. How can I scan two documents on HP officeJet 6962 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-scan-to-pages-to-one-document-front-back/01f23a9b-7a4c-446a-b572-01988a056587"
  8. Scanner No longer able to scan document and edit

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Scanner No longer able to scan document and edit: I have a resume that has been downloaded for a while and when necessary was able to correct and change when ever I needed. I desperately need to update it and I can't. I have had to scan it scans to my laptop as a PDF. I no longer can scan and save as a doc. Why?...
  9. I need help editing some scanned documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help editing some scanned documents: Hello I got some scanned documents saved on my usb stick. Some of them are a bit ugly and i want them to be cleaned up. Some of them are misaligned as well. 129118
  10. How do I scan a document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I scan a document?: HP Officejet J4680 gives me an exclamation mark when I try to scan a document. How do I scan the document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-scan-a-document/820cca90-caeb-4942-9086-e2da7980cdf5