Windows 10: How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10?

Discus and support How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mounds, Jun 7, 2019.

1. mounds Win User

How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10?

How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10?

:)

mounds, Jun 7, 2019

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 7, 2019
  3. abredt Win User
    Eliminate Sign-On Password

I am the only person to use my Windows 10 desktop.

I would like to eliminate the password request that comes up every time I restart.

Thanks, cb

abredt, Jun 7, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

eliminate password

Hi DeLorenMassey if you mean eliminate the need for a password in Windows 10:

Open the Settings App

Go to Accounts - Sign-in Options

Choose to sign in with a local account

(in newer versions of Windows 10, this might be on the Your Info Settings Page)

Enter your old password and enter a new password or leave it blank as appropriate

Close the Settings App

Click your Start Button, type netplwiz and hit Enter

In the resulting dialog, uncheck the option 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer box'

Click OK

That's It!

DaveM121, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I eliminate the need to sign in with a password everytime i start windows10? - Similar Threads - eliminate need sign

2. How can i know my sign-in password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i know my sign-in password?: I usually signed in with my pin number of local account or microsoft account. I didn't save my password. I tried to reset password, but it was rejected because i didn't write down enough information. i haven't used this microsoft account for sending emails or buying for any...
  3. How can i know my sign-in password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i know my sign-in password?: I usually signed in with my pin number of local account or microsoft account. I didn't save my password. I tried to reset password, but it was rejected because i didn't write down enough information. i haven't used this microsoft account for sending emails or buying for any...
  4. How can I eliminate over scan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I eliminate over scan?: How can I eliminate over scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-eliminate-over-scan/de38cc5e-c695-47c5-a241-88e6deadc921
  5. How can I eliminate over scan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I eliminate over scan?: How can I eliminate over scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-eliminate-over-scan/de38cc5e-c695-47c5-a241-88e6deadc921
  6. eliminate the need of a password when my laptop starts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    eliminate the need of a password when my laptop starts: I am trying to figure out how to eliminate the need of a password when starting up my laptop. I have found many answers in the forum on how to do this and have tried everything. I have unclicked the "require sign-in" to never under accounts/sign in options. I have typed in...
  7. how can i remove my password for signing in ?

how can i remove my password for signing in ?: how would I be able to remove the password for my dad when he logs in. Every time I turn on the computer I have to put my password I tried to see if I can unlock it but I cant please help if u have any answers. the computer is a Hp Intel Celeron n4000 windows 10...
  8. How can I stop having to sign in with a password?

How can I stop having to sign in with a password?: I don't want to sign in with a password. How do I get rid of that requirement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-having-to-sign-in-with-a-password/591f6157-4bcb-4f28-8c27-450160ba8bf5
  9. How can i disable logging on with password everytime i start up computer. I am the only user

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i disable logging on with password everytime i start up computer. I am the only user: It is so annoying at start up to have to enter password. My system has windows 10 w/ Microsoft edge. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-logging-on-with-password/cc2b0684-8468-4acc-b04b-95fc7e9ca44a
  10. Eliminate Sign-On Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Eliminate Sign-On Password: I am the only person to use my Windows 10 desktop. I would like to eliminate the password request that comes up every time I restart. Thanks, cb 78001

Users found this page by searching for:

1. eliminate need to sign in

2. eliminate user sign in requirement

3. eliminate the need to sign in