Windows 10: how can I enable bluetooth on my computer with windows 10

Discus and support how can I enable bluetooth on my computer with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can I enable bluetooth on my computer with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SARAHKARLE, Mar 14, 2020.

1. how can I enable bluetooth on my computer with windows 10

how can I enable bluetooth on my computer with windows 10

:)

SARAHKARLE, Mar 14, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 14, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Mar 14, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. how can I enable bluetooth on my computer with windows 10 - Similar Threads - enable bluetooth computer

2. How can i add bluetooth to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i add bluetooth to my computer?: I need bluetooth to my computer, because i want to connect my Galaxy Buds to my computer, but it doesn't have bluetooth support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-bluetooth-to-my-computer/b855cc68-5ad1-4099-adb6-04a5f09f3526
  3. How can i add bluetooth to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i add bluetooth to my computer?: I need bluetooth to my computer, because i want to connect my Galaxy Buds to my computer, but it doesn't have bluetooth support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-bluetooth-to-my-computer/b855cc68-5ad1-4099-adb6-04a5f09f3526
  4. How can I connect my headphones to my computer via bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect my headphones to my computer via bluetooth?: I have a pair of headphones that connects via bluetooth. I connected it to my phone with no issues, but my computer can't detect it. When I go to 'Settings>Devices' and select 'Add Bluetooth Or Other Device' it says it can't detect anything. Also, I saw one suggestion online...
  5. How to enable bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to enable bluetooth?: So I want to connect something to my computer right? I open up Bluetooth and there is no enable or disable option and I think thats ok so I then click add Bluetooth or other device and click bluetooth and it says to enable it or try to update it but the problem is that I dont...
  6. Can Not Enable Bluetooth Anymore

Can Not Enable Bluetooth Anymore: I am on windows 10, Version : 10.0.18363 Build 18363 System Model : 90FL0017US Desktop type: Lenovo ideacentre Y710 Cube-15ISH I can not connect to bluetooth. I can not enable bluetooth. I was using the otium device one day when it suddenly stopped and will not allow me...
  7. how can I upload HP bluetooth to my computer

how can I upload HP bluetooth to my computer: I cant access Bluetooth on my HP computer using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upload-hp-bluetooth-to-my-computer/ac648594-f6b6-4581-807f-8f54f12852e4
  8. How can I enable these mini windows in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I enable these mini windows in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hilminator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2hveh/how_can_i_enable_these_mini_windows_in_windows_10/
  9. how do i enable bluetooth on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i enable bluetooth on my computer: i have windows 10 and don't seem to be able to utilize bluetooth on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-bluetooth-on-my-computer/1190cd43-1241-4d7f-be90-ef23047c3499
  10. How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to enable and use Bluetooth in Windows 10: Welcome to a new guide on Win10FAQ: today we will be talking about Bluetooth in Windows 10. Almost every smartphone, laptop and PC is nowadays equipped with Bluetooth which is used to: Transfer some light files. Connect to some wireless peripherals like mouse, keyboard …etc....