Windows 10: How can I enable freesync in the Xbox game pass version of Forza Horizon 4?

Discus and support How can I enable freesync in the Xbox game pass version of Forza Horizon 4? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m not really sure what sub I should be asking this in but the Forza folder and contents of it are locked and I can’t change the permissions which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ContraBeats, Nov 22, 2019.

1. How can I enable freesync in the Xbox game pass version of Forza Horizon 4?

I’m not really sure what sub I should be asking this in but the Forza folder and contents of it are locked and I can’t change the permissions which means I can’t add it to my AMD control panel, how can I enable freesync?

submitted by /u/ContraBeats
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ContraBeats, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass (beta) for pc Issue

I have Just recently purchased the xbox game pass and downloaded forza horizon on my pc then i also purchased the ultimate version for it and later on refunded the ultimate version and now the original says that it converted to the ultimate version and does
    not work when i try to play forza horizon 4

How can i continue playing Forza horizon 4 ?

Guest1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    #XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 Xbox

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Guest2, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

How can I enable freesync in the Xbox game pass version of Forza Horizon 4?

Can't get Rise of the Tomb Raider with Xbox Game Pass

I have Xbox Game Pass. I use it on my computer. Rise of the Tomb Raider is on the list of all the Xbox Game Pass games but when I go onto the Microsoft Store it says that I have to buy it even though I have Xbox Game Pass and Rise of the Tomb Raider is
    on the list. Other games work fine, such as Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Any help?

Guest3, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

How can I enable freesync in the Xbox game pass version of Forza Horizon 4?

1. How can I enable freesync in the Xbox game pass version of Forza Horizon 4? - Similar Threads - enable freesync Xbox

2. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  3. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 stean version.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 stean version.: Forza Horizon 4 Steam Version.После сезонного чемпионата пропали 8.000.000 кредитов.Disappeared after the seasonal championship 8.000.000 credits. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-stean-version/f6e52918-7a87-41ed-966a-413fe5afd445
  5. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 no sound in game: So i just got Forza Horizon 4 and there is no sound only in cutscenes. I already reinstalled sound drivers and restarted it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-no-sound-in-game/e3b995ec-f0e4-4c21-a487-f8791f183eaf
  7. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27
  8. Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 No sound in-game/menus issue: self explanatory, No sound ingame/menus or welcome screen, only in cutsenes tried several solutions/workaround none of them worked. using motherboard built-in Realtek sound card All drivers are up-to-date, OS as well Windows 10 64-bit Home MOBO: Z370 aorus gamings 3 Any...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...