Windows 10: How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

Discus and support How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Kindly help me to enable modern authentication for Windows mail application not for outlook. I need to configure Gmail calendar in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Msk__, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Msk__ Win User

How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

Hello,Kindly help me to enable modern authentication for Windows mail application not for outlook. I need to configure Gmail calendar in Windows mail/calendar app. Instead of going to the ADFS login page ,I am getting the below error message after entering the gmail id . I am getting the same error in Windows 10 and Windows 11.Kindly Help.

:)

Msk__, Mar 19, 2023
  2. lvgandhi Win User

Mail and Calendar default application

I can select mail. Problem for selecting from store is that link takes you to store. Mail and Calendar is listed as installed. But there I can not find a way to select it as default. Am I missing something. Same case for calendar default selection from store.

lvgandhi, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

1. How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application. - Similar Threads - enable modern authentication

2. how do i enable modern standby

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable modern standby: Dear Microsoft Support,I am writing to inquire about enabling Modern Standby on my Windows device. I understand that Modern Standby offers benefits like faster wake times and background connectivity, but I am unsure how to activate it on my system.I have searched online for...
  3. how do i enable modern standby

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i enable modern standby: Dear Microsoft Support,I am writing to inquire about enabling Modern Standby on my Windows device. I understand that Modern Standby offers benefits like faster wake times and background connectivity, but I am unsure how to activate it on my system.I have searched online for...
  4. How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?

How can I delete my appointments in Mail and Calendar?: HelloI tried reseting this app in the settings and uninstalling it but still it doesn't reset my data. I could only do it one by one in the application but this process would takie ages. My appointments are in "Microsoft Account" section in calendar which I also can't...
  5. how can I import calendar events into Microsoft Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I import calendar events into Microsoft Mail?: How can I import calendar events into Microsoft Mail? I want to export from my Outlook calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-calendar-events-into-microsoft/c9900238-46e4-4778-b83d-f27f20797ee7
  6. how can I import calendar events into Microsoft Mail?

how can I import calendar events into Microsoft Mail?: How can I import calendar events into Microsoft Mail? I want to export from my Outlook calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-import-calendar-events-into-microsoft/c9900238-46e4-4778-b83d-f27f20797ee7
  7. How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.

How Can I enable modern authentication for Windows mail and calendar application.: Hello,Kindly help me to enable modern authentication for Windows mail application not for outlook. I need to configure Gmail calendar in Windows mail/calendar app. Instead of going to the ADFS login page ,I am getting the below error message after entering the gmail id . I am...
  8. how can I recover MS mail calendar data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover MS mail calendar data: My calendar data in MS mail has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-ms-mail-calendar-data/b245b003-d345-41d0-ab07-4e6f8bc3f62d
  9. how can I recover MS mail calendar data

how can I recover MS mail calendar data: My calendar data in MS mail has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-ms-mail-calendar-data/b245b003-d345-41d0-ab07-4e6f8bc3f62d
  10. Mail and Calendar default application

Mail and Calendar default application: In default application, mail and calendar apps does not show default app. It shows add button. When I try to add, it shows no app is installed. But Microsoft mail and calendar app is installed. How to go about it. 7790