Windows 10: How can I enable Super Administrator? My computer is freaking out with the Command Line...

Discus and support How can I enable Super Administrator? My computer is freaking out with the Command Line... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Through the US Military, I am attempting to install the required software in order to work from home during this COVID19 outbreak. I seem to be unable... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tom D6786, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Tom D6786 Win User

How can I enable Super Administrator? My computer is freaking out with the Command Line...

Through the US Military, I am attempting to install the required software in order to work from home during this COVID19 outbreak. I seem to be unable to install the DoD CAC certificates as I am not an administrator even though the device says I am. I keep getting the error that says the application is blocked by the administrator.

If I can't install the certificates, I can't get the rest of the software. When I tried to enable the Super Administrator account using the command line method, my computer freaks out and doesn't allow ANY internet at all wifi, tethering, USB tethering and also throws some sort of .dll error every 3 seconds or so. I am thoroughly confused and my Comm guys are pretty stumped as well as to why I can not make any progress. In addition, now I can't access even the simple DoD or .mil websites that I used to be able to that don't require special software no matter what internet browser I am using. I believe this all to be related as I was at least able to access those sites prior to trying any of this.

1. How can I safely enable Super Admin?

2. How can I install a program in that Super Admin account that my normal user profile will be able to access and use?

All these software items are distributed by the DoD and nothing is from third party sources. The order should be Certificates first, then ActiveClient if required, though I shouldnt need it, and then VM Ware Horizons Desktop Anywhere. I can't even get past step 1...

Pictures attached for reference. Any help is appreciated.

-Tom D. How can I enable Super Administrator?  My computer is freaking out with the Command Line... 4133d9c5-41c8-4665-9f27-f7d4027cbe01?upload=true.jpg How can I enable Super Administrator?  My computer is freaking out with the Command Line... 1258abfd-3df7-431c-9564-ba2485c9f069?upload=true.png How can I enable Super Administrator?  My computer is freaking out with the Command Line... f063d09f-64d2-43ca-9331-161efffeed45?upload=true.png How can I enable Super Administrator?  My computer is freaking out with the Command Line... 70f6e536-4f69-4008-8123-baeaa99e07e8?upload=true.png

:)

Tom D6786, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How can I enable Super Administrator?  My computer is freaking out with the Command Line... :)

4. ryanly Win User

How can I enable Super Administrator? My computer is freaking out with the Command Line...

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I enable Super Administrator? My computer is freaking out with the Command Line... - Similar Threads - enable Super Administrator

2. Sound Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Freaking Out: Hey I have a problem when I had plugged in new headphones or unplugged any audio device the sound rapidly changes over and over and I cannot change it. If anybody has had a similar issue before can you help? submitted by /u/PineappleSir [link] [comments]...
  3. Computer is Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Freaking out: I have a dell inspiron pc that ive had for 3 years and only a couple weeks ago did thid problem arise. I had brought it in for a virus clean up but after running several detection softwears at many diffrent times, no virus was found. What first happens is it will start typing...
  4. How to enable TV display with command line?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable TV display with command line?: Hi, I have two monitors and one TV connected to same computer with Windows 10. I know I can choose to extend or duplicate, or not, to second screen doing WIN + P, but that doesn't work for the TV as it is a third display. I would really like a shortcut so I dont have to...
  5. Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out

Help! My Bluetooth is freaking out: Two days ago I started having troubles connecting my earbuds to my computer through Bluetooth. It started with only being able to choose the handsfree audio quality so I decided to remove my earbuds from the settings and reconnect them but I wasn't able to do so. Instead I...
  6. Taskbar Freaking Out.

Taskbar Freaking Out.: [IMG] My taskbar messed up I do have two monitors but heres what it looks like: The program icons are uneven with the windos, search, task view icon, plus the program icons have turned into tabs rather than just icons. Any help will be appreciated submitted by...
  7. Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Run Explorer.exe from Command line as Administrator?: Hello All.. I wanted to delete certain unused files regarding a program from Windows explorer. I decided to run explorer from command line as an Administrator. So what I intend doing is searching for Cmd from Windows 10 taskbar right click, running it as an administrator...
  8. How can Administrator enable?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can Administrator enable?: [IMG] How to recover administrator enable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-administrator-enable/0a551025-0b7e-42af-9f1c-1b19a3caacfc
  9. Windows Freaking Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Freaking Out: Hello All, My computer says that it has "Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit" and I still get the "Activate Windows" message on my monitor. When I used Windows 10 Update Assistant, It told me that my operating wasn't ok, and I needed to "Upgrade Windows Server or...
  10. Freaking out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freaking out: I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email...