Windows 10: How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?...

Discus and support How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's very likely my 15.6" FHD Dell Inspiron 7558 2-in-1 will be able to be upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2018 update coming next month as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thomasseymour18901, Sep 8, 2018.

1. How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?...

It's very likely my 15.6" FHD Dell Inspiron 7558 2-in-1 will be able to be upgraded to the Windows 10 October 2018 update coming next month as well as Windows 10 version 19H1 in perhaps six months from next month. On top of the clipboard gaining OneDrive integration, what can I do to urge there to be even more cloud capabilities in Windows 10 version 19H1? I want the File Explorer to be completely able to sync with my Microsoft account, such as how all the folders are arranged and display my files, including, but not limited to, the folders on quick access and how files are sorted, grouped, and displayed in each OneDrive and quick access folder. I don't like having to put all those things back the way they were one folder at a time when I reset my PC or get a new PC. I'll attach a screenshot of how I want things to look across my devices, especially when I upgrade my Dell Inspiron 7558 2-in-1 to a newer model with nothing other than a 15.6" full HD screen in at least 2020. Note that the quick access is missing iCloud Photos and iCloud Drive between the Favorites and Music local folders since I'm waiting for version 7.7 of iCloud for Windows to come out maybe this month before I reinstall it.

How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?... 175b0e07-1fb5-49d2-ab4f-14466b2c2885?upload=true.jpg

I want my OneDrive and quick access folders to look different based on how I like it best for each folder with each look in those folders synced with my Microsoft account as an option. For example, this is how I want my OneDrive Magazines folder to look like: extra large icons with everything grouped and sorted in reverse alphabetical order. That way, everything's in reverse chronological order. Note my File Explorer has trouble loading thumbnails.

How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?... 495e5906-01fc-4b2c-9d50-2a4e15a31f72?upload=true.jpg

:)

thomasseymour18901, Sep 8, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Agawi Joins Microsoft to Bring Windows Azure-Based Cloud Gaming to Windows 8

Today Agawi, the cloud-based games streaming platform for "any game, anywhere, instantly," is announcing a collaboration with Microsoft that will enable a variety of games on Windows 8 devices, utilizing the Windows Azure platform for streaming from the cloud.

Agawi, formerly iSwifter, recently launched its version 2.0 to offer cloud streaming of all forms of games content-including social Facebook games as well as mid-core and hardcore titles-to all devices. Popular AAA games will be made available in the coming months for instant play on Windows 8 devices with no additional work required by developers, who are encouraged to contact the company at Agawi.io to be included in the developer partner program.

How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?... 44a_thm.jpg

"Game developers want to focus on building great games, not worrying about back-end issues like scalability and platform management. With Windows Azure, Agawi 2.0 enables developers to make high-performance games easily accessible across devices with the high-quality graphics and virtually instant game downloads," said Walid Abu-Hadba, Vice-President at Microsoft. "For gamers, Windows 8 delivers a fast, fluid and no-compromise experience that opens the door to exciting new form factors."

"We are delighted to work together with Microsoft to bring Agawi cloud-based game streaming to Windows 8 via the Windows Azure platform," said Peter Relan, Executive Chairman of Agawi.

Agawi will be demoing their cloud-based games streaming platform on Windows 8 devices at the Cloud Gaming USA event in San Francisco next week, September 11-12, where Agawi will also be delivering a keynote speech. Social game developers are encouraged visit the Windows Dev Center to learn more about Windows 8.

For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?...

1. How can I encourage Microsoft to make Windows 10 version 19H1 even more cloud-enabled?... - Similar Threads - encourage Microsoft version

2. What encouraged Microsoft to make Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What encouraged Microsoft to make Windows 11?: So, What made Microsoft change their minds When they said in 2015 that Windows 10 was supposed to be their last version of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-encouraged-microsoft-to-make-windows-11/a818c3f8-b031-4306-aea5-e1fc63418fd5
  3. What encouraged Microsoft to make Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What encouraged Microsoft to make Windows 11?: So, What made Microsoft change their minds When they said in 2015 that Windows 10 was supposed to be their last version of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-encouraged-microsoft-to-make-windows-11/a818c3f8-b031-4306-aea5-e1fc63418fd5
  4. How can I make the cursor appear more visible?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I make the cursor appear more visible?: When on night-time mode, the cursor is hard to see. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-cursor-appear-more-visible/b9834c44-135c-4097-9074-9be043ee61b1
  5. OneDrive - How more miserable can Microsoft make computing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - How more miserable can Microsoft make computing??: How can I unscrew OneDrive from my computer. I would like to continue using it BUT when I want to use it. OneDrive seems to default into so many apps I have a hard time finding my files. For example: .zip files always have .../OneDrive/... in the path. NO I don't want...
  6. How can i make windows 10 use less resources and more lightweight

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i make windows 10 use less resources and more lightweight: How I can I make windows 10 more lightweight thare is no reason it should use almost all my ram (it's useing about 4 GB of ram) how can I make it faster? submitted by /u/nool_ [link] [comments]...
  7. How can i make RD more secure??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i make RD more secure??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xenox9162 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqa5oz/how_can_i_make_rd_more_secure/
  8. How can I make my computer with Windows 10 Home more secure?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I make my computer with Windows 10 Home more secure?: I'm a Windows 10 Home user and I would like to know ways to better secure my system in case of loss/theft. More specifically I don't want anyone to be able to brute force or otherwise hack their way into my system to log in or get my personal data. Here are some solutions...
  9. How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I can make my windows 10 more faster?: Windows 10 is pretty fast out of the box, but you can make it even faster. How? For website starters, you can eliminate those “extras” inside of the operating system that make it look great but are not exactly necessary. What’s more, there are many processes designed to make...
  10. Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H1 update will make Action Center more useful: Microsoft is updating the Action Center in Windows 10 to make it more useful. One of the changes that Microsoft plans for Action Center is a brightness slider that would replace the brightness quick action button. Starting with Windows 10 19H1, you will notice the brightness...