Windows 10: how can I enlarge the text in settings, task manager, etc. on Windows 10?

Discus and support how can I enlarge the text in settings, task manager, etc. on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bought a new Dell Inspiron 17. Has windows 10 Home version 1909 installed. The font size on task manager, control panel and the task bar at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Goldwing Granny, Sep 19, 2020.

1. how can I enlarge the text in settings, task manager, etc. on Windows 10?

Bought a new Dell Inspiron 17. Has windows 10 Home version 1909 installed. The font size on task manager, control panel and the task bar at the bottom of the screen are very small. I have tried all the font settings I can find and the only thing I have accomplished is to make the font too large on my address bar and tabs in firefox. My old computer has windows 10 Home version 2004 and these items appear at the same font size as everything else. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

:)

Goldwing Granny, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Tricia.B Win User
    enlarging text size in windows 10

I have the same issue as described. I tried both of the suggestions from the support engineer but neither worked. The enlarge text size in Settings is still grayed out. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Tricia.B, Sep 19, 2020
  4. MMJAFSH Win User

how can I enlarge the text in settings, task manager, etc. on Windows 10?

enlarging text size in windows 10

cannot enlarge text size in windows 10. the option in settings, control panel, display, enlarge text size only, is grayed out and I cannot use it. how do I use that setting? I have tried putting the slider for all things at 100% then rebooting, and
    this does not work.

MMJAFSH, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

how can I enlarge the text in settings, task manager, etc. on Windows 10?

1. how can I enlarge the text in settings, task manager, etc. on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - enlarge text settings

2. how to enlarge icons on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enlarge icons on task bar: how to enlarge icons on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-icons-on-task-bar/669472ff-0303-42c3-9ff9-ff08922ba24c
  3. how to enlarge icons on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enlarge icons on task bar: how to enlarge icons on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-icons-on-task-bar/669472ff-0303-42c3-9ff9-ff08922ba24c
  4. HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?

HOW TO ENLARGE DEVICE MANAGER SCREEN?: Hi, Is there a way to do this? Anyone? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-device-manager-screen/c4ca9a4c-4609-4b64-8953-5a79e2fcd23f
  5. How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?: Hi all. I am assisting a client, an 82 year old with macular degeneration, which affects his eyesight. We have figured how to enlarge the text on the screen, but it has no impact on printing, and he unable to read what's printed out, as the printed text is too small. How is...
  6. How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?

How is on able to enlarge text sent to printer?: Hi all. I am assisting a client, an 82 year old with macular degeneration, which affects his eyesight. We have figured how to enlarge the text on the screen, but it has no impact on printing, and he unable to read what's printed out, as the printed text is too small. How is...
  7. Enlarging Date & Time, Etc....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarging Date & Time, Etc....: Can someone inform me of how to enlarge the Date & Time on the Lower Right of Dell Desktop and also to Enlarge the File, Home, Share & View on Upper Left of Open Folders?...
  8. How Can I Set Task Manager To Start Automatically?

How Can I Set Task Manager To Start Automatically?: Task manager used to startup and show on screen when I would start my computer, is there a way to do that in 20h2? Thank you! 169302
  9. Can I enlarge the text entries in Win 10 calendar?

Can I enlarge the text entries in Win 10 calendar?: I would like to enlarge the font for calendars in Mail and Calendar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-enlarge-the-text-entries-in-win-10-calendar/c4053610-1546-46e9-8f9c-e17fc629f609
  10. chinese text in task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    chinese text in task manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/micimaco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epkggx/chinese_text_in_task_manager/