Windows 10: How can I enter brightly colored text in the subjeclt line of my email

Discus and support How can I enter brightly colored text in the subjeclt line of my email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, my Mom is approaching her 70th birthday and I would like to send her a happy birthday email with a brightly colored: Happy 70th Birthday Mom... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cinque8, Jan 26, 2020.

1. cinque8 Win User

How can I enter brightly colored text in the subjeclt line of my email

Hello,

my Mom is approaching her 70th birthday and I would like to send her a happy birthday email with a brightly colored: Happy 70th Birthday Mom text in the subject line of the email. Is there a way that I can do this? I have Yahoo mail and gmail accounts. I have Windows 10 on my computer.

Thank you

:)

cinque8, Jan 26, 2020

2. How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

create group, add numbers, group text, enter text, send

There done, don't even need to use email. Can do it on a shitty little phone too.

WhiteLotus, Jan 26, 2020
  3. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 26, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I enter brightly colored text in the subjeclt line of my email - Similar Threads - enter brightly colored

2. How to switch backlight brightness & color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  3. How to switch backlight brightness & color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch backlight brightness & color: Hi, I have a Dell Latitude 5491 i5 8th Generation 32 GB RAM 1000 GB SSD.How do I change backlight color and brightness. Any Reply is appreciated thanks!...
  4. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  5. How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enter my desktop, without pressing ENTER.: Hey,I want to enter my pc without pressing ENTER. I have a pin that I use. After in enter that pin, I should press ENTER but I don't want to do that. I would like to enter my pc without pressing ENTER like I did the previous versions Windows 10. But I am not able to do so in...
  6. Can I remove a cmd line entered by mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I remove a cmd line entered by mistake: I have entered this cmd, thinking it was necessary "%ProgramFiles%\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage.exe" setextradata "windows98" VBoxInternal/USB/HidMouse/0/Config/CoordShift 0 but I didn't need to and it is preventing me using the program. Is there a way of undoing or...
  7. Change my text color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change my text color: I am unable to see the text written on my screen and it is very light blue. All I want is to have solid white with my background and vice versa with black if white background.. Please will you help Thanks Kellie...
  8. Weird color enter text icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird color enter text icon: [ATTACH] I just reinstalled Windows 10, and this came up instead of the normal icon (flashing line) https://preview.redd.it/3hh2vndziyz41.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b19b482963d1e52031e798e0769df02504663250 submitted by /u/epicjonah200 [link] [comments]...
  9. can i and how do i change desktop icon text color to black?

can i and how do i change desktop icon text color to black?: White text does not show well on light colored desktop background color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-and-how-do-i-change-desktop-icon-text-color/d539cd29-6cca-4463-8356-a62eb501a8a7
  10. text color

text color: How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/text-color/156fec23-d2e6-4861-8d2e-29c99f045780