Windows 10: how can I erase lines under desktop icons?

Discus and support how can I erase lines under desktop icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I remove the lines under desktop icons?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by L33w_aim.com, Apr 7, 2021.

1. how can I erase lines under desktop icons?

How can I remove the lines under desktop icons?

:)

L33w_aim.com, Apr 7, 2021

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Apr 7, 2021
  4. how can I erase lines under desktop icons?

Desktop Icons

Hello Glenda,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the Comcast?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates?
    • Did you try changing icons of other shortcuts?
    Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Press Windows+I to open Settings panel, and click
    Personalization to access Personalization settings.

Step 2: Tap Change desktop icons on the top left in the Personalization window.

Step 3: In the Desktop Icon Settings window, select the icon of
    This PC and click Change Icon.

Step 4: Choose a new icon from the list, and tap OK.

Step 5: Click OK to confirm the change.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

how can I erase lines under desktop icons?

1. how can I erase lines under desktop icons? - Similar Threads - erase lines under

2. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?: I am using Windows 10. Now the contests in OneDrive > Desktop and the contents of This PC > Desktop are different.I want to share the contensts of these folders. The contents of these folders are identical on other computers. I started to do as follows:Right- Click on Desktop...
  3. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?: I am using Windows 10. Now the contests in OneDrive > Desktop and the contents of This PC > Desktop are different.I want to share the contensts of these folders. The contents of these folders are identical on other computers. I started to do as follows:Right- Click on Desktop...
  4. How can I link Desktop under OneDrive and Desktop under This PC of Windows10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I hide the text under icons on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I hide the text under icons on the desktop?: The Alt 255 thing doesn't work for me submitted by /u/thegodamn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mifigh/how_can_i_hide_the_text_under_icons_on_the_desktop/
  6. Line under taskbar icons not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line under taskbar icons not working: The blue line under my taskbar is not there anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/line-under-taskbar-icons-not-working/b3b1210c-e845-4669-9b09-18ad8cfdf479
  7. what are these fat lines under icons ? how to change it ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what are these fat lines under icons ? how to change it ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/restles2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef9iis/what_are_these_fat_lines_under_icons_how_to/
  8. How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon

How to hide blue line under W10 Taskbar Icon: Please advise how to hide annoying blue line under task bar icon at Windows 10: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-blue-line-under-w10-taskbar-icon/e4e2d9c7-6299-4025-8178-b224616aa3d7
  9. How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?

How to increase the width of the line under the taskbar icons?: I want to increase the width of the lines under the open items in task bar in windows 10...the lines that currently appear are too narrow and a little hard to see. Can this be possibly done, even if it's through the use of a third-party software? Or otherwise, is there anyway...
  10. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816