Windows 10: How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

Discus and support How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all! First of all, i am new to scripting but i want to learn it. We have Server 2012R2 in our organization and Windows Server Backup is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by ExclusiveTweety, Aug 13, 2017.

1. How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

Hi all!

First of all, i am new to scripting but i want to learn it.
    We have Server 2012R2 in our organization and Windows Server Backup is running on each server daily. I want to automatically write a .txt file every day with the backup result to a destination (C:\Logfiles). I want all servers to write in that same file so i have 1 text-file with 10 server backup results from each one.

I know i can attach a script to an Event-ID, such as eventid:4 (backup success).

I am working on this for 2 days now but what am i doing wrong?
    I used powershell and also cmd but can't get it working (wevtutil qe Microsoft-Windows-Backup /f:text /q:"*[System/EventID=4] and *[EventData/Data[@Name='HRESULT']='0']")

The script is needed for failed backup results and successfull backup results. I know that the failed backup results have a lot of event id's: 5,8,9,17,22 etc.

Can somebody help me with this?

:)

ExclusiveTweety, Aug 13, 2017

2. Restore from txt file to win phone7

Restore from txt file

Hi ,I haven't created backup files store.vol and Primindex.vol I just exported my sms messages on sky drive, is there any way to restore my messages form that file without having store.vol and Primindex.vol or is there any way i can generate store.vol
    and Primindex.vol from my sms txt file?

a.aria2013, Aug 13, 2017
  3. al_lea Win User
    copy and paste contacts pc suite

You can press ctrl + A to select all contacts. Then in the File->Export to export the contacts as a .csv file.

Or you can also backup the contacts as a .nbu file. Then using
    Noki
    to export the contacts as a .txt, .html or an Excel .xls workbook.

al_lea, Aug 13, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

Welcome to the forum. When wrting to a file you can use > to create the file ie dir >test.txt after that to write to same file you append with >> ie dir >>test.txt

Samuria, Aug 13, 2017
  5. Thanks for that! Is there somebody who can help me with the correct syntax to get the event-id result for every day's backup?

ExclusiveTweety, Aug 13, 2017
  6. I now used Backup Failed and Backup Success scripts with the following content: $text = "$(Get-Date) CC-server01: Backup failed" $text >> 'C:\Log\Logging.txt'

Also for the one that is successfull.
    I did this on 2 servers for testing and i have one script for the mailing:

Send-MailMessage -Attachments 'C:\Log\Logging.txt' -SmtpServer "mail.example.com" -From "backup@example.com" -To "user@example.com" -Subject "Daily Report"

ExclusiveTweety, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

1. How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file - Similar Threads - export Backup Event

2. WHEA-Logger Event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 1: System -Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[ Guid]{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}EventID1Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2023-03-24T01:24:27.5288830ZEventRecordID4168-Correlation[...
  3. WHEA-Logger Event ID 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 1: System -Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[ Guid]{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}EventID1Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2023-03-24T01:24:27.5288830ZEventRecordID4168-Correlation[...
  4. WHEA-Logger event ID 1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger event ID 1?: So my laptop got WHEA-Logger event ID 1 everytime when I start my laptop in event viewer, it doesn't show any details that I understand it. Tried sfc scannow and dism restore health, not sure if that works. My laptop also occur BSOD sometimes when I'm only using Edge, it...
  5. WHEA-Logger event ID 1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger event ID 1?: So my laptop got WHEA-Logger event ID 1 everytime when I start my laptop in event viewer, it doesn't show any details that I understand it. Tried sfc scannow and dism restore health, not sure if that works. My laptop also occur BSOD sometimes when I'm only using Edge, it...
  6. whea-logger Event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whea-logger Event ID 1: Hi all,My system log are filled with error: whea-logger Event ID 1, it says I have a fatal hardware error, but as far as I know, I have not experienced any BSOD or instability issue. I got no error in windows memory diagnostic tool, also prime95 stress test or cinebench r23...
  7. WHEA Logger Event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA Logger Event ID 1: I recently installed Win10 on my system 03.02.21 and saw that I've gotten two WHEA Logger Errors with Event ID 1. First time was on the 09.02.21, second time on the 12.02.21. Both times the Process ID was 3336, which leads to svchost.exe Diagnostic Policy Service DPS....
  8. How can I backup my Windows 10 files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I backup my Windows 10 files?: Hi, How can I backup my Windows 10 files? There seems to be something to backup files to the cloud. Please advise. Also, is it better to backup using Windows 10 or using an external backup drive like MyPassport by Western Digital? Thanks, Joe...
  9. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  10. Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime: So I have this odd quirk the past few days. Sometimes on certain windows apps like Netflix or System settings it will hang till I close out but when I go back into them it acts normal and when I check the event log it gives me this. Audio Orchestrator Power Event: Battery...