Windows 10: How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

Discus and support How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all! First of all, i am new to scripting but i want to learn it. We have Server 2012R2 in our organization and Windows Server Backup is running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by ExclusiveTweety, Aug 13, 2017.

1. How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

Hi all!

First of all, i am new to scripting but i want to learn it.
    We have Server 2012R2 in our organization and Windows Server Backup is running on each server daily. I want to automatically write a .txt file every day with the backup result to a destination (C:\Logfiles). I want all servers to write in that same file so i have 1 text-file with 10 server backup results from each one.

I know i can attach a script to an Event-ID, such as eventid:4 (backup success).

I am working on this for 2 days now but what am i doing wrong?
    I used powershell and also cmd but can't get it working (wevtutil qe Microsoft-Windows-Backup /f:text /q:"*[System/EventID=4] and *[EventData/Data[@Name='HRESULT']='0']")

The script is needed for failed backup results and successfull backup results. I know that the failed backup results have a lot of event id's: 5,8,9,17,22 etc.

Can somebody help me with this?

:)

ExclusiveTweety, Aug 13, 2017

2. Restore from txt file to win phone7

Restore from txt file

Hi ,I haven't created backup files store.vol and Primindex.vol I just exported my sms messages on sky drive, is there any way to restore my messages form that file without having store.vol and Primindex.vol or is there any way i can generate store.vol
    and Primindex.vol from my sms txt file?

a.aria2013, Aug 13, 2017
  3. al_lea Win User
    copy and paste contacts pc suite

You can press ctrl + A to select all contacts. Then in the File->Export to export the contacts as a .csv file.

Or you can also backup the contacts as a .nbu file. Then using
    Noki
    to export the contacts as a .txt, .html or an Excel .xls workbook.

al_lea, Aug 13, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

Welcome to the forum. When wrting to a file you can use > to create the file ie dir >test.txt after that to write to same file you append with >> ie dir >>test.txt

Samuria, Aug 13, 2017
  5. Thanks for that! Is there somebody who can help me with the correct syntax to get the event-id result for every day's backup?

ExclusiveTweety, Aug 13, 2017
  6. I now used Backup Failed and Backup Success scripts with the following content: $text = "$(Get-Date) CC-server01: Backup failed" $text >> 'C:\Log\Logging.txt'

Also for the one that is successfull.
    I did this on 2 servers for testing and i have one script for the mailing:

Send-MailMessage -Attachments 'C:\Log\Logging.txt' -SmtpServer "mail.example.com" -From "backup@example.com" -To "user@example.com" -Subject "Daily Report"

ExclusiveTweety, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file

1. How can i export my Backup Event-Id's for 10 servers to 1 .txt file - Similar Threads - export Backup Event

2. How can you trigger a file change event ID in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can you trigger a file change event ID in Windows 10 Home?: I'm trying to trigger an event in Windows 10 Home task scheduler based on a file change. W10 Home doesn't support gpedit.msc so I can't create an event id- there are some tweaks available to load gpedit into W10 Home but I don't know if any are actually up to date with recent...
  3. How can I backup my Windows 10 files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I backup my Windows 10 files?: Hi, How can I backup my Windows 10 files? There seems to be something to backup files to the cloud. Please advise. Also, is it better to backup using Windows 10 or using an external backup drive like MyPassport by Western Digital? Thanks, Joe...
  4. How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I retrieve my Windows 10 Product ID?: Hello, I was attempting to transfer my windows 10 pro activation to another pc. However, I already deactivated the one on my previous pc without getting the product id. How do I retrieve my product key so I can use it to activate my windows 10 in another pc? Luckily, I...
  5. ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ZUFIEE~1.TXT SCRIPT FILE NOT FOUND HELP!: Hello everyone, Im having an issue for a while. the following error shows up all the time and I cant seem to find a solution on google. please help! [ATTACH] thanks, Yonatan B....
  6. Demonstrate how I can backup files on my Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Demonstrate how I can backup files on my Computer: Fills for Backup on this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/demonstrate-how-i-can-backup-files-on-my-computer/73689d31-2f7f-4d0e-b170-1c19398ac93b
  7. I can not import a outlook file I exported.

in Browsers and Email
    I can not import a outlook file I exported.: Sorry if this has been asked before. In my documents folder I have a outlook file folder created automatically. I backed up to the same folder,seem to have worked okay. When i try to import i get this message This outlook data file (.pst) is already in use in the current...
  8. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  9. Event ID 10016 - ShadowPlay Server problem.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 10016 - ShadowPlay Server problem.: Hi,i know there was discuted about Event ID 10016 but what happen on my PC is complety different i think,i tried my self to fix these errors but without succes. So i reinstalled Windows 10 Pro x64 in 14th December,everything is fine with OS,but this error is annoying me,my...
  10. Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime: So I have this odd quirk the past few days. Sometimes on certain windows apps like Netflix or System settings it will hang till I close out but when I go back into them it acts normal and when I check the event log it gives me this. Audio Orchestrator Power Event: Battery...