Windows 10: How Can I Export my ClearType Values, for Later Restoring?

Discus and support How Can I Export my ClearType Values, for Later Restoring? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all I tried Adjusting ClearType several times in the past, and each time I felt it did not go well. Today, I tried again, and finally achieved a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by spaceman5, Aug 7, 2021.

1. spaceman5 Win User

How Can I Export my ClearType Values, for Later Restoring?

Hi all I tried Adjusting ClearType several times in the past, and each time I felt it did not go well. Today, I tried again, and finally achieved a result that I can look at. I would like to export the values that were achieved, so when I re-format this Laptop, I can restore exactly the current ClearType values, and not have to Try many times again.. Does anyone know where ClearType stores its values? Thank you

:)

spaceman5, Aug 7, 2021

2. How to reset ClearType text to factory settings in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

How to Make Text Easier to Read using ClearType in Windows 10

• To get to the ClearType take an entry to the
      Control Panel and select the Display option.
    • On the right pane of the Display window click on
      Adjust ClearType Text link.
    • A ClearType Text Tuner window will appear on your screen. Select the
      checkbox Turn on ClearType and click
      Next button to go to the next step
    • After turning on the ClearType
      Text Tuner, you will see five windows exhibiting the samples of the text that you wish to set.
    • So click Next on the following five sample windows by selecting your required text type.
    • On the appearance of last window click Finish after completing the tuning of the text for your monitor.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ravindra Kamath, Aug 7, 2021
  3. IE9: ClearType forced on

Is your problem on this iiyama ProLite E2607WS-1 (1920x1200 26" LCD)? I'm surprised. Or are you operating the monitor in portrait mode?

May i suggest setting display dpi to 120, then run cleartype tuner (download from MS)

Of course, we wouldnt need to bother with cleartype if we had higher pixel density displays! *Pimp How Can I Export my ClearType Values, for Later Restoring? :pimp:

Completely Bonkers, Aug 7, 2021
  4. DS4130 Win User

Windows 10 ClearType Reset

Hi, I'm looking for clear confirmation on how to reset ClearType to its default settings without using a system restore in Windows 10 Professional?

Having recently changed my monitors and run the ClearType tuner, I'm not happy with the results and am struggling to find a definitive answer on how this can be completely restored to default values.

Also now when I run the tuner it only offers 4 pages of options as opposed to the 5 initially offered, any ideas on why?

DS4130, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

1. How Can I Export my ClearType Values, for Later Restoring? - Similar Threads - Export ClearType Values

2. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...: I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?, hkey_local_machine/software/intel/kmd, i deleted every thing in kmd file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accedently-deleted-values-in-regedit-how-can-i/e02c8406-9de2-48ea-b395-fd8cb2cc9d69
  3. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...: I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?, hkey_local_machine/software/intel/kmd, i deleted every thing in kmd file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accedently-deleted-values-in-regedit-how-can-i/e02c8406-9de2-48ea-b395-fd8cb2cc9d69
  4. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?: HiI tried to restore my system to 2 days ago, but system restore only offers today. Is it possible to restore it to further back please?Many thanks in advance....
  6. How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?: HiI tried to restore my system to 2 days ago, but system restore only offers today. Is it possible to restore it to further back please?Many thanks in advance....
  7. How can I System Restore to a later date if only today is offered?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cleartype

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleartype: For those of you that think your text on Windows is a little blurry try this submitted by /u/Deathdar1577 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qkd3mu/cleartype/
  9. How can I find the bitlocker value?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I find the bitlocker value?: Unable to restore a previous system without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-the-bitlocker-value/256b5efe-0fec-46bc-a1a8-ba62594b0166
  10. How do i restore a registry value?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do i restore a registry value?: I was having problems with how Win 10 handles metadata on my mp3's. I found a post here that seemed to address the problem. Is Windows 10's File Explorer able to read ID3 v2.4 tags on MP3s? I think post #7 is the critical one for this question. I followed the...