Windows 10: How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

Discus and support How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Amit Mittal1, Feb 21, 2024.

1. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current OneNote on MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 so that I can simply start using my existing OneNote. Can you please guide me on how can I do this? Thanks in advance.

:)

Amit Mittal1, Feb 21, 2024

2. Export/Download Notebook from OneNote for Windows 10?

Hi PastlTGuy,

Thank you for your message in this forum.

We understand that you want to export or download notebooks from OneNote for Windows 10, however, there is no out of box way to achieve that in OneNote for Windows 10.
    We are sorry as it cannot fully meet your requirement.

If you want to share the notebook with a partner from another company, in addition to using OneNote 2016 to export notebooks, for a workaround, we’d suggest you can use Share feature to share your notebook to the others. You can go to OneNote
    for Windows 10 > click Share, as shown below:

How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 7eef51ab-5b85-40b5-b810-98fd58262263?upload=true.png

Then you can enter the email address of that partner, and click send. That partner can go to his email and access the notebook you shared.

At the same time, if your notebooks stored in SharePoint Online, you can select the notebook you want to share > click Share in the Navigation Bar > then you can select the Specific people and type the email address of that partner. For more details,
    you can refer to this article:
    Share SharePoint files or folders

We understand the situation and you make a great point.
    To address your concern about the situation, we’d suggest you kindly vote this UserVoice:

Export for OneNote pages, sections, section groups and notebooks
    . This is the best platform to let us hear from you and make our products and services better for you and others.

We appreciate your understanding!

Best Regards,

Sukie

Sukie Qi MSFT, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Ventura 10 on Windows 10

How do I run Ventura 10 on Windows 10?

JimFlateau, Feb 21, 2024
  4. AllanP Win User

How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

OneNote contents gone

I did not try that and can't see how it would change anything as I am signed on, but it's worth a try; thank you. My chat with them didn't solve anything and she didn't suggest yours. I'l try it now.
    I removed it; logged out and back in.
    Nope didn't work; my notebook appears in greyed out mode for one second or so and disappears.
    My two step verification with MS was covered by an app called authy which gave me a six digit code.

AllanP, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

1. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 - Similar Threads - export OneNote content

2. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3: Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current OneNote on MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 so that I can simply start using my existing OneNote. Can you please guide me on how can I...
  3. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3: Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current OneNote on MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 so that I can simply start using my existing OneNote. Can you please guide me on how can I...
  4. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 13: Hello, I am Nyeem. My device ask me to update the Laptop so i did, and it updated for 4 days now it just shows a black screen with the window simbol so u see, i need information about this black screen and how to fix it. Thank You for your service....
  5. Export configuration or Onenote blocks

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export configuration or Onenote blocks: Hi there, I am trying to migrate a OneNote from a Windows 10 computer to a new computer. OneNote has a lot of blocks, I'm trying to export them so I don't have to do it one by one by hand. I have located the folders in \AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneNote\16.0 and...
  6. How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I display content FROM my TV TO my Windows 10 laptop?: I'm currently connected to my LG TV and can display content from my PC to my TV, but I'm trying to figure out how to do the opposite - show what's on my TV on my PC. Thanks. submitted by /u/J4rrod_ [link] [comments]...
  7. How can I access an external drive on my windows 10 laptop, previously used on a macbook...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I access an external drive on my windows 10 laptop, previously used on a macbook...: The drive shows in device manager (online) but it wont let me create a new volume etc. Is it because the drive was encrypted using a macbook? Therefore I can no longer access files on it? submitted by /u/notwritingasusual [link] [comments]...
  8. OneNote contents gone

OneNote contents gone: I've been on chat iwth Microsoft about this and I've posted the problem before, but still no solution. I log on to Windows One note as per normal. All seems OK; my notebook appears (Allan's Notebook) along with the contents, but only briefly and greyed out; then disappears. I...
  9. OneNote: How can I make a catalog of all my OneNote notebooks?

OneNote: How can I make a catalog of all my OneNote notebooks?: I have many open and many closed notebooks, on various local, network and clousd drives. Is there someway to collect all the notebook names and file locations together in one catalog? Certainly File>Info knows these exist, but browsing each one individually is not...
  10. OneNote: Can I uninstall the OneNote APP from Windows 10?

OneNote: Can I uninstall the OneNote APP from Windows 10?: I have OneNote 2010 installed and don't want the Windows 10 OneNote APP. How can I remove the app or keep it from opening when I click on shortcuts like this: onenote:///O:\OneNote_Catalog\Catalog\Root.one#section-id={4B915525-1062-4367-B052-4B5CE174AF49}&end The...