Windows 10: How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders?

Discus and support How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I want to extract all attachment files from Outlook Folders, Suggest me the best way to extract all attachments from Outlook Folders 125504 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by wilson1223, Jan 18, 2019.

1. How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders?

I want to extract all attachment files from Outlook Folders, Suggest me the best way to extract all attachments from Outlook Folders

:)

wilson1223, Jan 18, 2019
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Extracting Zip Files

Thanks pyramid10 for your contribution, I ensured that the steps taken and the source and destination folders were the same, in the using zip7 as suggested by BunnyJ resolved all issues for me.
    I am the first to admit that I am a long long way from understanding the intricacies of computers and if truth be told I am now to old anyway to absorb much information.
    Cheers.

croydonian, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders?

extract and preserve folders and pathways?

Extract All has always preserved folder structure for me. I don' t use it any more as I prefer 7-ZIP. It's Extract here and Extract to always preserver folder structure.

Edit: I just tested this by creating a zip file with several folders in it, each of which has a couple files. There were also files not in those folders.

I then copied the zip file to another location then did a Extract all and everything was exactly as the source. Folder strusture and content was exactly the same as the original.

Don't know what your customers are doing or how they are doing it but you need them to provide a step by step scenario so you or someone here can try to recreate it.

Ztruker, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders?

1. How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders? - Similar Threads - extract attachments Outlook

2. how can I file an attachment from email to my documents?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I file an attachment from email to my documents?: how do move an email attachment to my documents file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-file-an-attachment-from-email-to-my/dcb45a23-099e-44b7-a56c-a691ca89df36"
  3. attachments folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    attachments folder: how do I stop one drive from creating attachments folder? or maybe the question should be what program is creating attachment folder in one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-folder/cc7ffb7a-a0b7-4b89-b4c2-0885ca02c55b
  4. How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I extract all attachments from Outlook Folders?: I want to extract all attachment files from Outlook Folders, Suggest me the best way to extract all attachments from Outlook Folders 125504
  5. Extracting files from zipped folder is very slow

Extracting files from zipped folder is very slow: I have a zipped folder of size 280 MB, this folder contains json files and the total size of the folder is around 500-600 MB. While extracting the files from the zipped folder, the speed is only 5-6 KBps and shows that it'll take more than 8 hours. Please let me know how do I...
  6. How Do I Stop Attachments Folder from Reappearing in OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Stop Attachments Folder from Reappearing in OneDrive?: How do I stop the Attachments folder from reappearing in OneDrive? 123805
  7. How can I customize the default Pictures folder template for all Picture folders?

How can I customize the default Pictures folder template for all Picture folders?: I know that I can assign a template to folders to denote how Windows should treat the contents. I.e. General, Music, Pictures, etc. I also know that I can custom the columns for a folder. But how can I customize the columns in the template? Example: I have dozens of...
  8. How extract files from nested folders - is there an app?

in Windows 10 Support
    How extract files from nested folders - is there an app?: I have one primary folder and, under it, are nested folders - perhaps 3 to 5 deep. Is there an easy way to extract the files so that I end up with the primary folder and no subfolders - just all the files? 104102
  9. Extract A Single Version from All-in-One ISO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extract A Single Version from All-in-One ISO: Hello. I have a Windows 8.1 PC with UEFI BIOS. I am going to upgrade this Windows with Windows 10. I downloaded the ISO because recently I formatted this PC so inorder to get the free upgrade is a long way! Unfortunately, the ISO I downloaded is an All-In-One type and is...
  10. "Extract All" missing from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Extract All" missing from context menu: I understand that Windows 10 has a default zip file zip/unzip feature but the "Extract All" option is not on my rt. click file context menu. Is there a setting I need to find or is there a problem? 72979