Windows 10: How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd

Discus and support How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering how I could make my computer faster without an SSD? I am looking to execute these ideas of yours on my laptop and gaming PC, I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PcHulk1, Nov 15, 2019.

1. PcHulk1 Win User

How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd

Hi, I was wondering how I could make my computer faster without an SSD?
    I am looking to execute these ideas of yours on my laptop and gaming PC, I know that I can use CCleaner and Defraggler to make it more faster but are there any more ideas?

My Gaming PC specs:

Custom Built PC
    Windows 10-1909

8GB DDR4 RAM
    AMD Ryzen 3550h
    RX560x,Vega 8
    1TB HDD
    Asus FX-505DY

:)

PcHulk1, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Clintlgm Win User

Installing an SSD drive on my desktop to use as the C bootup drive

What are you talking about, I have Samsung 830 for 5 years and its still running great there is no issue with NTFS and SSD

To the OP all you have to do is use Macrium Reflect to clone your disk to your SSD you'll have to option to shrink your C partition before you start the actual clone check out this video
    it walks you through step by step

Clintlgm, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Drannok Win User
    FAST - Laptop to PC

Can FAST (File and Settings Transfer Wizard) be used to migrate files from a Laptop to a PC? I have this friend who needs his E-mail, Client database, etc. moved from his Laptop to a PC. Can someone tell me how easy this is to do with FAST and what the steps I should take to perform this procedure? Thanks.

If FAST can't be used can someone recommend a free Transfer Wizard? I guess I could manually do it, but I don't want to mess up and have him blaming me for god know how long.

Drannok, Nov 15, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

n-ster, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd - Similar Threads - Fast bootup laptop

2. edited How can I prevent ChkDisk on bootup without having to corrupt my drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edited How can I prevent ChkDisk on bootup without having to corrupt my drive: edit: waiting it out seems to work and now i would like to know how to remove this without corrupting my driver. thanksHello, I am not really a tech savvy person so I will try to explain this as throughly as possible.So starting about 2-3 weeks ago, Windows 11 has been acting...
  3. edited How can I prevent ChkDisk on bootup without having to corrupt my drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    edited How can I prevent ChkDisk on bootup without having to corrupt my drive: edit: waiting it out seems to work and now i would like to know how to remove this without corrupting my driver. thanksHello, I am not really a tech savvy person so I will try to explain this as throughly as possible.So starting about 2-3 weeks ago, Windows 11 has been acting...
  4. How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?: I have a pc windows 11 with a 1tb HDD and 250gb M.2 SSD. I have just bought a new 1tb M.2 SSD and want to replace the old 250gb one, but my OS is installed on the old SSD and my pc only has 1 M.2 SSD slot. The HDD has only personal files and has 220gb free. There is 199gb of...
  5. How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?

How can I swap my SSD without losing my data?: I have a pc windows 11 with a 1tb HDD and 250gb M.2 SSD. I have just bought a new 1tb M.2 SSD and want to replace the old 250gb one, but my OS is installed on the old SSD and my pc only has 1 M.2 SSD slot. The HDD has only personal files and has 220gb free. There is 199gb of...
  6. SSD- can i change my boot time more fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD- can i change my boot time more fast: Iam using my ssd in the device.It is taking 25 second to boot.Device name DESKTOP-M7LF8H4 Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available...
  7. SSD- can i change my boot time more fast

SSD- can i change my boot time more fast: Iam using my ssd in the device.It is taking 25 second to boot.Device name DESKTOP-M7LF8H4 Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available...
  8. SSD- can i change my boot time more fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Bootup without login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bootup without login: I have a Windows 10 Pro machine that is in a secure location. Using the User Accounts settings (netplwiz) , I unchecked the option, "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer." For over a year now, with Windows 10, that has worked just fine. The machine...
  10. How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup?: When I boot up my PC its takes a while for the mouse drivers to kick in before I'm able to use it. How do I get the mouse to start up as quickly as booting up the pC? 100110