Windows 10: How can I figure out what driver my wifi card needs?

Discus and support How can I figure out what driver my wifi card needs? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I believe there is a problem with my wifi network card driver. How can I determine what card I have and what driver I need to download? Thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hoggorm, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Hoggorm Win User

How can I figure out what driver my wifi card needs?

Hi,

I believe there is a problem with my wifi network card driver. How can I determine what card I have and what driver I need to download?

Thank you

:)

Hoggorm, Oct 15, 2016

2. I can't figure out how can I download my files, like Word Documents, excel files or videos from different websites? Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• From which website are you trying to download the files?

• Are you able to download the files? Do you receive any error?

• Have you tried to check if the files are saved in Downloads folder?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 15, 2016
  3. I can't figure out how can I download my files, like Word Documents, excel files or videos from different websites? Microsoft Edge

I went to download songs from a website, in IE I would just right click and click on save target as, then choose the name of the song and folder I want to store it in.

In Microsoft Edge I tried doing the same thing but it only shows me an option of opening it in a new tab or window, I cannot download it?

Shrey Aggarwal, Oct 15, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

If you can find a device ID for it in Device Manager, a Web search may identify the specific hardware.

I see that a large variety of WLAN adapters are used on the W350E, so your problem is more complex than I would have guessed.

bobkn, Oct 16, 2016
  5. Hoggorm Win User
    This is how it's listed in device manager:

How can I figure out what driver my wifi card needs? [​IMG]

Hoggorm, Oct 17, 2016
  6. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I figure out what driver my wifi card needs? - Similar Threads - figure driver wifi

2. Can anybody figure it out what it really is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anybody figure it out what it really is?: I really don't know what this is but it is constantly sucking up the data. As I've recently done all my software update and all the security updates. Right now, it is showing off as up to date and checking the update history also tells the same story nothing got updated...
  3. Can anybody figure it out what it really is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anybody figure it out what it really is?: I really don't know what this is but it is constantly sucking up the data. As I've recently done all my software update and all the security updates. Right now, it is showing off as up to date and checking the update history also tells the same story nothing got updated...
  4. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  5. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  6. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

7. How do I figure out what my company card is being charged for?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I figure out what my company card is being charged for?: How can I talk with someone to figure out what my company chard is being charged for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-figure-out-what-my-company-card-is-being/58a4dea7-f990-4b75-bd0f-b0c8d2c54fed
  8. How do I figure out what my company card is being charged for?

How do I figure out what my company card is being charged for?: How can I talk with someone to figure out what my company chard is being charged for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-figure-out-what-my-company-card-is-being/58a4dea7-f990-4b75-bd0f-b0c8d2c54fed
  9. Driver Crash Issue- Cant figure out what driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Crash Issue- Cant figure out what driver: Hi! I cannot figure out what driver is causing the crash. I have attached the minidump record https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiWbX3cpMNkGmjzpfVgN1TjzcPwx?e=gqz4h3...
  10. BSOD - need to figure out what causing this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - need to figure out what causing this: Hi there As the user has access to the HP Software Updates, user kicked off the 2 updates in relation to BIOS and NIC firmware upgrade yesterday and come back home and when he started he got the BSOD. User managed to get into Safe mode and now reboot as normal. Checked...