Windows 10: how can I find a desktop photo

Discus and support how can I find a desktop photo in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how can I find a desktop photo dated 9/10-10/10/21... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GrandDiddy., Oct 11, 2021.

1. how can I find a desktop photo

how can I find a desktop photo dated 9/10-10/10/21

:)

GrandDiddy., Oct 11, 2021
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done how can I find a desktop photo :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 11, 2021
  4. how can I find a desktop photo

Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

how can I find a desktop photo

1. how can I find a desktop photo - Similar Threads - find desktop photo

2. How can I find Windows Photos Favorites on Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find Windows Photos Favorites on Onedrive?: Are Windows Photos Favorites album stored on OneDrive website? I cannot find Photos Favorites on the OneDrive website or app. I sync all my photos with OneDrive, and log on to OneDrive in the Windows 11 Photos app. The Favorites photo album on the Photos app on the Windows 11...
  3. How can I find Windows Photos Favorites on Onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find Windows Photos Favorites on Onedrive?: Are Windows Photos Favorites album stored on OneDrive website? I cannot find Photos Favorites on the OneDrive website or app. I sync all my photos with OneDrive, and log on to OneDrive in the Windows 11 Photos app. The Favorites photo album on the Photos app on the Windows 11...
  4. How do i find missing photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i find missing photos: How do I find missing photos in Windows 11?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-missing-photos/bde4c596-5a57-42bc-8323-0cba8b442350
  5. how can I find a desktop photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I find a desktop photo: how can I find a desktop photo dated 9/10-10/10/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-a-desktop-photo/454e9fae-2f9e-46e5-a5a4-0ffd1d4fb7fb
  6. how can I find a desktop photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I find a desktop photo: how can I find a desktop photo dated 9/10-10/10/21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-a-desktop-photo/454e9fae-2f9e-46e5-a5a4-0ffd1d4fb7fb
  7. How can I find it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I find it?: spend a lot of time, on the internet.One of the sites, I go to. You can download, panoramic pictures.If there's one picture you wanted? You click, save on. And give it, a name. Another picture, was different. It had, no save on.What it did, do. Was offer,a desktop...
  8. can not find desktop

can not find desktop: After the latest update, my Desktop has disappeared and I can not find the taskbar. What has happened. Who do I call at Microsoft for this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-desktop/11692110-2efc-4e52-9c8b-2c6eeefb185f
  9. Not finding photos on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not finding photos on desktop: I used to be able click on photos on the New York Times, save them to my desktop, edit in Picassa 3 and then use them as puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw. Now when I try to "create a puzzle from photos" the program goes to my desktop images does not find or display the NYT photos...
  10. How can I find a simple windows desktop background?

How can I find a simple windows desktop background?: I've just installed Windows 10 and I'm looking for a desktop background similar to the simple Windows 7 light-blue-with-swishes that I had before. The default Windows 10 design is fine, but the blue is depressingly dark. All the themes that I can find at the Microsoft store...