Windows 10: How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game?

Discus and support How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Booster2, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Booster2 Win User

How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game?

:)

Booster2, Feb 3, 2021
  2. WiIfred P Win User

UNINSTALL GAMES FROM MICROSOFT

Hi Calaird,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Uninstalling games.

Reference:

If you installed your game from the Microsoft Store, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select All Apps, and then find your game in the list.

3. Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the steps to uninstall the game.

5. To reinstall your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.

6. Select My Library.

7. Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

If you installed your game from a location other than the Microsoft Store, such as a DVD or external storage device, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.

2. Select Settings, and then in the search bar, type “Programs and features.”

3. Select Programs and Features from the search results.

4. Highlight your game in the list of available programs and apps.

5. If your game supports repair, Repair will appear as an option above the list of games. Select this option to access the in-game repair process. Alternatively, some games support repair via the Uninstall/Change options. If you don't see "Repair," select Uninstall
    or Change from the available options and check to see if the game supports repair.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Feb 3, 2021
  4. How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game?

microsoft game apps CAN'T uninstall

Hi Gloria,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which are the games you would like to remove?
    • Do you get any error message when you try to uninstall?
    Example: Microsoft solitaire collection is the game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10. Follow the below steps to remove/uninstall the Microsoft solitaire collection from the Windows 10.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Apps and features from the system settings menu.
    • Locate and click on the Microsoft solitaire collection
      from the list of apps installed under the Apps and features.
    • Click on Uninstall. (click on Uninstall if any window prompts)
    By following the above steps, you may remove/uninstall any app/game which comes preinstalled with Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I find and uninstall a Microsoft pc game? - Similar Threads - find uninstall Microsoft

2. can i uninstall microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i uninstall microsoft edge?: ------ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-uninstall-microsoft-edge/9a5464df-fdd9-4b26-849a-5047bca6246c
  3. can i uninstall microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i uninstall microsoft edge?: ------ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-uninstall-microsoft-edge/9a5464df-fdd9-4b26-849a-5047bca6246c
  4. How can I find it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I find it?: spend a lot of time, on the internet.One of the sites, I go to. You can download, panoramic pictures.If there's one picture you wanted? You click, save on. And give it, a name. Another picture, was different. It had, no save on.What it did, do. Was offer,a desktop...
  5. It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It cant find a game that I am trying to uninstall.: So I'm trying to delete some apps to get some more space on my computer and when I try and uninstall the game on storage/apps and features it says it can't find it but yet it is taking up space on my computer. How do I get rid of it?...
  6. Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I uninstall and reinstall Microsoft store on my PC?: I'm using windows 10 and the sign in page for the microsoft store comes up, but there is no place to put in user name or password. I did check for updates for the store app and it says it was updated recently....
  7. Where can I find microsoft License on Pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I find microsoft License on Pc: Hello i recently lost my windows10 due to malware attack in my pc and i Installed windows 10 on my pc from microsoft official website but how can i have the license. Gadgets Stack...
  8. how do i uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i uninstall a game: how do I uninstall iron blade game from my pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-a-game/b685b9e4-52ec-48ed-a762-6ef0cb111786
  9. How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?: Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute. Since I cant uninstall DirectX I decided to do a rollback of my PC to yesterday. I then wanted to uninstall MGSV. But when I...
  10. How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Can I Completely Uninstall a PC Game?: Today I installed a game (metal gear Solid V) on my PC. After that I also installed DirectX from 2013 but didnt know how old it was until last minute. Since I cant uninstall DirectX I decided to do a rollback of my PC to yesterday. I then wanted to uninstall MGSV. But when I...