Windows 10: How can I find build 21343 imageres.dll file?

Discus and support How can I find build 21343 imageres.dll file? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to add new icons to 20H2 and need imageres.dll file from build 21343 Can anyone send it to me? submitted by /u/Shadan64 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shadan64, Mar 25, 2021.

1. How can I find build 21343 imageres.dll file?

I want to add new icons to 20H2 and need imageres.dll file from build 21343 Can anyone send it to me?

submitted by /u/Shadan64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Shadan64, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 25, 2021
  3. AM*
    Am* Win User
    Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

4. How can I find build 21343 imageres.dll file?

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

How can I find build 21343 imageres.dll file?

1. How can I find build 21343 imageres.dll file? - Similar Threads - find build 21343

2. give me the **** windows 11 imageres dll and shell32 dll so i can get the icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    give me the **** windows 11 imageres dll and shell32 dll so i can get the icons: THERES LITERALLY NO DOWNLOADS ONLINE WHEN I SEARCHED AND I TRIED TO USE A VIRTUAL MACHINE TO INSTALL WIN11 JUST TO GET THE ICONS BUT THE VIRTUAL MACHINE WOULDNT LET ME INSTALL BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT AND NO I DONT WANT TO DOWNLOAD AN ICON PACK AND I WOULD RATHER NOT TELL...
  3. give me the **** windows 11 imageres dll and shell32 dll so i can get the icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    give me the **** windows 11 imageres dll and shell32 dll so i can get the icons: THERES LITERALLY NO DOWNLOADS ONLINE WHEN I SEARCHED AND I TRIED TO USE A VIRTUAL MACHINE TO INSTALL WIN11 JUST TO GET THE ICONS BUT THE VIRTUAL MACHINE WOULDNT LET ME INSTALL BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT AND NO I DONT WANT TO USE AN ICON PACK AND I WOULD RATHER NOT TELL WHY I...
  4. how i can fix the can not find script file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how i can fix the can not find script file: how i can fix the can not find script file C\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\update\manager.js https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-fix-the-can-not-find-script-file/3b28595e-11cf-452f-a8f0-2db71ef28390
  5. how i can fix the can not find script file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how i can fix the can not find script file: how i can fix the can not find script file C\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\update\manager.js https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-fix-the-can-not-find-script-file/3b28595e-11cf-452f-a8f0-2db71ef28390
  6. How can I find it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I find it?: spend a lot of time, on the internet.One of the sites, I go to. You can download, panoramic pictures.If there's one picture you wanted? You click, save on. And give it, a name. Another picture, was different. It had, no save on.What it did, do. Was offer,a desktop...
  7. installing windows 10 build 21343 but still getting errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 build 21343 but still getting errors: i was trying to update to windows 10 build 21343 but im still getting this error: that error does not want to let me install windows 10 build 21343 but the reason is i do not have enough storage or i still have too many apps or games installed. if anyone wants to reply to me...
  8. Having trouble finding a dll file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having trouble finding a dll file: So it not uncommon for me to have to fix windows 10 after a clean instal but this time was intense but there is one dll file that I've looked everywhere for and I guess it just doesn't exist or something VCRUNTIME140_1_APP.dll Does anyone know where to find this or have a...
  9. how i can find vcruntime140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how i can find vcruntime140.dll missing: need to reinstall vcruntime.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-can-find-vcruntime140dll-missing/e1fdbf93-08f2-4f47-afa9-84140d78de5b
  10. How can I find large files in windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I find large files in windows10: Hi. How can I find large files on my local harddrive using windows10. I need to clean up unused large files 16407